PDA

View Full Version : Initiates

WingedHussar_PL
11-27-2014, 10:27 PM
Why they make things like "Initiates" if this never works and ruins game because we can't open all chest ?

I can't even connect to the Initiates from game. Trying to launch Initiates on AC Unity and keep getting having trouble connecting to the Ubisoft server error code 0xffffffff wont link my uplay to Initiates whats going on?

When I login to the Initiates via web site I see only empty boxes, even can't change avatar... Very annoying.

Misterscruff63
11-27-2014, 10:28 PM
Same here its a joke :mad:

fenris19892
11-28-2014, 08:58 AM
ever think they are doing maintenance on it?it was working fine yesterday afternoon

Turel_wk
11-28-2014, 09:01 AM
ever think they are doing maintenance on it?it was working fine yesterday afternoon

Sorry but it wasn't for most of the players here, who own many AC games yet show no legacy data and level 1 in Initiates.

similarly
11-28-2014, 09:30 AM
I went to my UPLAY page today and saw a link that said "Initiates". I clicked on it, and suddenly my Initiates page said Level 7 instead of 2 and all of my games showed progress ... not as much as I really have, but progress nonetheless. I'll go home tonight and open the games and play a bit to see if playing until it saves (someone suggested buying something) would trigger full sync. I'll let you know.

fenris19892
11-28-2014, 05:14 PM
Sorry but it wasn't for most of the players here, who own many AC games yet show no legacy data and level 1 in Initiates.

surprise surprise initiates is back up :P

Misterscruff63
11-28-2014, 06:30 PM
Not for me.

Diarmuid_III
11-28-2014, 08:43 PM
The Initiates component does not add or detract that much from playing Unity. There are a few things you get from the chests but it doesn't give you an edge of other players. Initiates has been around for a long time and was played by many keen on AC immersion. For Completionists it will drive you mad but maybe not as much as the Nomad chests. It does come good in-game eventually. I started at Level 1. I used to be over L20 but now its back to L17 with all games showing with last progress. What's missing is the collectibles.

bustin-ya
11-28-2014, 08:57 PM
Initiates link in game has never worked for me. Always a connection fail error.

RoseSolane
11-28-2014, 11:46 PM
And I can't open Initiates from anything else than the game normally. Now I get a [0x8000000d] in the game when I try. So it sometimes does work, but for the most time is a broken feature.

ShootRawGuy
11-29-2014, 12:37 AM
Inititates has worked all time for me. Sometimes its the only thing has been working :) I guess I am one of the lucky ones. Only problem I have is connecting my Liberation HD sync. but that is the only issue I have. I am level 15 already and have unlocked Conner and Ezio outfit. I use Ezio now. Looks amazing :)
When i go to Initiates in Unity, I will be forwarded to my internet browser, and taken to www.acinitiates.com (http://www.acinitiates.com). Good luck guys :) And the Assassin style thing keeps changing how i play my game :) Nice.

similarly
11-29-2014, 12:40 AM
Now it's showing that I've completed AC Liberation's story. It shows synchronization for the other games, but for story progress, still says (starting) or something. However, since ACL changed from "starting" to "completed" I have hope the others will eventually show progress too.

PunishedRated
11-29-2014, 01:24 AM
It has only detected I own Unity, Black Flag and Freedom Cry. What happened to "it might take a few days"?