PDA

View Full Version : Is there any word of future Assassins Creed Rogue DLC ?

brotersinarms
11-27-2014, 10:26 PM
I'm only wondering given the Unity mess, and the fact they're probably calling it quits on that game given the cancellation of Seasons Pass, and the one free DLC they are offering (and probably one and only at this point), if they decided to scrap further DLC on Rogue. I was looking forward to the Master Templars Pack, that was only available in Europe and Australia.

Any word on future Rogue DLC would be appreciated.

JustPlainQuirky
11-27-2014, 10:28 PM
I really want DLC akin to Freedom Cry or ToKW

(and a book)

but it doesn't seem like that's happening. At least not this year. :c

brotersinarms
11-27-2014, 10:32 PM
I'm just looking for this and i'll be happy...

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Templar_Pack?file=AC_Rogue_Master_Templar_P ack.jpg

SNAKE_cro_mgs
11-27-2014, 10:57 PM
I'm just looking for this and i'll be happy...

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Templar_Pack?file=AC_Rogue_Master_Templar_P ack.jpg

I would just be happy with the Legacy outfits:cool:

bitebug2003
11-27-2014, 11:03 PM
The Siege of Fort de Sable is 1 location takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete it

I haven't because my DLC is glitched

I hope to see more DLC playing as the Assassin 'Hope or Achilles' for example

Tombs/caves DLC -- more tombs that require a bit more thought than simple traversal

MakimotoJin
11-28-2014, 12:05 AM
Well they don't seem to care about things that should've been in the game,I doubt they care about things that will be in the game.
bitebug2003 ,for me the Fort de Sable took me 30 seconds to complete.Saw the map,no DLC chests,and left.

bitebug2003
11-28-2014, 12:57 AM
Well they don't seem to care about things that should've been in the game,I doubt they care about things that will be in the game.
bitebug2003 ,for me the Fort de Sable took me 30 seconds to complete.Saw the map,no DLC chests,and left.

I went into the island and explored took around 15 - 20 minutes until I realised something was wrong :confused: I keep going back to see it if works but no joy :(

Btw I had a code (PS3) and the code works partially - the Sir Gunn side-quest part seems to be working

No response from Ubisoft (yet) and Sony say to take it up with Ubisoft

MakimotoJin
11-28-2014, 01:02 AM
I don't even have a code,so it's even worse for me. =(
I got Rogue as a digital copy,so it's supposed to have the DLCs in the account at the release date.Supposed to.

Monochromeblade
11-28-2014, 03:20 AM
I really want DLC akin to Freedom Cry or ToKW

(and a book)

but it doesn't seem like that's happening. At least not this year. :c

Now that you think about it considering how short the total amount of story sequences there are in AC: Rogue, Ubisoft will have plenty of space on the game file to include a very big story DLC to wrap up Shay's story. I was kind of hoping that near the end of the game we'll play as Connor one more time as he hunts down and assassinates Shay Cormac to avenge his fallen predecessors of the old colonial brotherhood while saving North America from the invasion of the new Templar Order that Shay is leading.

MakimotoJin
11-28-2014, 03:40 AM
Now that you think about it considering how short the total amount of story sequences there are in AC: Rogue, Ubisoft will have plenty of space on the game file to include a very big story DLC to wrap up Shay's story. I was kind of hoping that near the end of the game we'll play as Connor one more time as he hunts down and assassinates Shay Cormac to avenge his fallen predecessors of the old colonial brotherhood while saving North America from the invasion of the new Templar Order that Shay is leading.

I don't know if Shay would be too old,but if he kills Connor in a DLC,it would be awesome.

Rafe Harwood
11-28-2014, 03:52 AM
I don't know if Shay would be too old,but if he kills Connor in a DLC,it would be awesome.

If he kills Connor? You're truly devoted to the Templar cause then?

Bloody turncoat! ;)

bgfgty66
11-28-2014, 03:53 AM
I really don't see either Connor or Shay dying in a $10 DLC pack. To me Rouge felt like a game to build up to another game. (that other game not being Unity, a different game altogether)

Rafe Harwood
11-28-2014, 04:00 AM
I really don't see either Connor or Shay dying in a $10 DLC pack. To me Rouge felt like a game to build up to another game. (that other game not being Unity, a different game altogether)

Hmm Considering Shay ended up in Paris, We don't know whether he stayed with the Templars or went back to the Assassins. It kind of leads up to the Unity Parisian stuff or at the very least a location link.

JustPlainQuirky
11-28-2014, 04:05 AM
I'm up for any DLC as long as Shay is in it and is awesome.

bgfgty66
11-28-2014, 04:08 AM
I did think it was weird that Arno's dad Name dropped Connor at the end of Rouge and from what I gathered from Anro's dads dialog, it seemed like Shay was still a Templar or a retired one. if it were.

MakimotoJin
11-28-2014, 02:11 PM
If he kills Connor? You're truly devoted to the Templar cause then?

Bloody turncoat! ;)

I'm not saying I prefer the Templars,but I prefer the Templars.

What about in a $20 DLC? =D

RinoTheBouncer
11-28-2014, 03:40 PM
Rogue is their chance to continue Connor’s story. They can make a Freedom Cry-like DLC starring Shay or Connor and have them meet and one of them dies. Of course, it should be well-made and well-directed to honor the two fan-favorites.

brotersinarms
11-28-2014, 04:54 PM
I can't see them having a main character die in a DLC. However, i just hope there "are" future DLC, and hope the Unity mess does not coincide with decisions made for Rogue. Given there is no MP aspect to Rogue, i think its a great opportunity, as compared to past titles to put alot more emphasis on Campaign DLC, and Outfit DLC Choices that otherwise would have been put in to MP.