PDA

View Full Version : Unity Players without Season Pass Offer

UltimateRider1
11-27-2014, 08:39 PM
Regardless on what you think and say that the offer for players without the season pass ain't fair and should be a slap in our face, one dlc that probably cost at most 20 bux, and for the season pass that players bought the game gets a free game, and there is two games up there at a retail of 60 bux each, just because we couldn't afford to buy the season pass at the time we should be treated equally and fair, giving The Crew and Far Cry 4 for free is a 60 bux game that players going to shell out for the game, I can see if there old games like more then 4 months old then fine but new games to season pass holder's that can afford it at the time ain't fair for all that bought this game, you can come and say its butt hurt but still we all pay for the game and your offer is nice but still ain't fair for the games your giving free that players will probably buy but I'm not buying till there is a fair offer across the board, why couldn't you just offer the season pass for those that didn't' buy it, then that probably be a fair offer in cost wise, sorry but I feel that this ain't fair and I"m not buying another game from this company till they offer up a fair deal to regular players that don't have the season pass.

Yes I'm only one person that feels like this but who cares you still buy there game and say its ok. yes I'm mad but have a right to

wickywoowoo
11-27-2014, 08:51 PM
Ubisoft are looking at it in the terms of those who bought the Season Pass have "paid twice" for the game and thus need special treatment while not taking into account a lot of those have bought the cheapest version then the season pass while people like myself have bought the Guillotine Edition and paid more than those getting a free game ever will for Unity and I get free DLC.

I am not sure what Ubisoft can do to make everyone happy but I have to admit, I've spent 120 on a game and those who spent a third are getting a free game.

Rafe Harwood
11-28-2014, 02:32 AM
Ubisoft are looking at it in the terms of those who bought the Season Pass have "paid twice" for the game and thus need special treatment while not taking into account a lot of those have bought the cheapest version then the season pass while people like myself have bought the Guillotine Edition and paid more than those getting a free game ever will for Unity and I get free DLC.

I am not sure what Ubisoft can do to make everyone happy but I have to admit, I've spent 120 on a game and those who spent a third are getting a free game.

I tend to agree with a lot of what you say but.. (don't you love the first bit that says 'hey, your'e cool but wrong lol)

You paid for the bells and whistles, not in game, but the toys and stuff. Those pieces will be absolutely fine (I am actually going to get the Bastille edition myself, I don't have an xbone so buying the game to play on a friends machine before you ask why I don't have it already lol), so the only piece not working, is the game piece, the same as everyone else.

You do not have access to the Season Pass DLC stuff, you have a couple of extra missions that are not part of the Season Pass, which still work to the same correct or incorrect level lol.

So, in effect, we are all in the same boat. No matter if we pay 16 or 160, if we didn't get the season pass then we get a piece of the season pass for free.

I'm not saying that what you are saying is wrong, I actually agree that those people who got the pass should get more, but I am saying you are not quite as hard done by as it appears ;)

deskpe
11-28-2014, 02:44 PM
They get the game cause they paid for the dlc that will now be free.

People who bought expensive special editons you got figures or wahtever. You got what you paid for.

RinoTheBouncer
11-28-2014, 04:59 PM
To be perfectly honest, I wouldn’t really know what else to do if I was making the decisions at Ubisoft. I mean a lot of people have bought the games and for various prices. I don’t think they can possibly compensate everybody fairly. Some people faced game-breaking bugs that required them to cut off their internet connection to start up the game and others have encountered one or two non-game-breaking glitches. Some paid over 100Euros (if not more) for big collector editions, if not multiple ones and others bought digital versions.

How will you compensate all those? I honestly don’t know and I cannot possibly blame Ubisoft for that. After all, the Collector’s Edition (whichever it is) doesn’t only include the price of the game, but the merchandise included as well. They cannot possibly compensate you for another 120 Pounds even when everything in the box arrived without any problems or faults. The can only compensate for the game, one way or another.

Season Passes are like 30$ so those who bought them can’t possibly be given the same compensation as those who didn’t pay for it. I think what they can do is maybe offer another downloadable prize. They can’t really mail us anything, as we’re fans from all around the world, and I don’t know if they can pull that off, nor can they ask every store in the world to refund those who bought the game cause the games weren’t exactly non-functional, at least not for everyone.

They’re trying to fix the flaws and offering Dead Kings DLC, which I assume is not gonna be a short nor a small DLC and it will probably be free of flaws since it’s in the works now and probably being tested for similar flaws as those in AC:U. So I think that’s the best they can do to rectify the problem and avoid major disappointments from us, the fans.

Maybe they’ll end up offering more free DLC, whether it’s in-game items or perhaps ACC:China or another downloadable episode or even in-game Helix credits. But let’s just hope the game itself gets fixed ASAP so that we can enjoy the free DLC we’re all getting, and the free games for those of us who bought the Season Pass.