PDA

View Full Version : Club Competition

Niebaum1981
11-27-2014, 07:52 PM
Allright ubisoft, its time to open up for club competitions now. I have 4.4 million livres and 217k creed points and **** all to spend it on because you lock armor behind that club competition BS.
We have received zero info on this so its time to open it up or remove the the club competition requirement on the armor, this is getting stupid.
That free dlc aint gonna cut it, i couldnt care less about it when youre main game is still broken and locked behind crazy requirements.

***The auto-censor exists for a reason, please don't bypass it by partially unmasking the word(s) -- Thanks

sonoftitus1982
11-27-2014, 11:06 PM
what are club competitions ? Is it PVP club vs club ? Group heists group assassinations ? Whats the goal i agree if you NEED Armor but requirements are club competitions and the clubs Aren't working why not just unlock Armor co op on PS4 is non existant so i Don't expect club competition to work anytime soon

abdooltk2424
11-27-2014, 11:28 PM
allright ubisoft, its time to open up for club competitions now. I have 4.4 million livres and 217k creed points and **** all to spend it on because you lock armor behind that club competition bs.
We have received zero info on this so its time to open it up or remove the the club competition requirement on the armor, this is getting stupid.
That free dlc aint gonna cut it, i couldnt care less about it when youre main game is still broken and locked behind crazy requirements.

***the auto-censor exists for a reason, please don't bypass it by partially unmasking the word(s) -- thanks

agree with you brother 100% what is the point of all those requirement if the game is already broken also this events never been work with me and almost all players