PDA

View Full Version : Napoleon Bonaparte [SPOILERS]

sonoftitus1982
11-27-2014, 06:20 PM
When Arno meets Napoleon Bonaparte for the first time hes looking for list of assassins BUT Napoleon Bonaparte was looking for Other "secrets" in a brief moment Napoleon opened a BOX with something glowing in it and called it a treasure trove. NOW since we can assume this was an "Artifact" is it possible that Napoleon rose to power with the the APPLE remember CONNER his grandmother opened a BOX and correct me if i'm wrong JUNO set him on his path. Is that the VERY BOX CONNER encountered ?

Now think back on BISHOPS triple helix video which showed 3 artifacts a SWORD seen and used in unity, An APPLE AC 2 & 3 and finally an ANKH a cross with loop on top. Since we can assume a SWORD Can't fit in a BOX and German has the SWORD At the moment that BOX contains either the APPLE itself or the ANKH artifact. Which is now is possession of Napoleon Bonaparte himself I'm asking WHAT WAS IN THAT BOX ?

If anyone actually knows please tell me I'm dying to know

Xstantin
11-27-2014, 06:23 PM
Going by ACII's glyph it's likely the Apple.

Aphex_Tim
11-27-2014, 07:11 PM
I like how they handled this. The game itself never establishes that Napoleon had a Piece of Eden, yet the hardcore fans who completed the glyphs in AC2 might remember that he did.
I've only played through the game once so I can't quite remember how that scene went but if it was as you say, with Napoleon opening a glowing box (Vincent Vega style), then that's a cool little bonus for people who were paying attention!

sonoftitus1982
11-27-2014, 07:26 PM
I like how they handled this. The game itself never establishes that Napoleon had a Piece of Eden, yet the hardcore fans who completed the glyphs in AC2 might remember that he did.
I've only played through the game once so I can't quite remember how that scene went but if it was as you say, with Napoleon opening a glowing box (Vincent Vega style), then that's a cool little bonus for people who were paying attention!

Makes me wonder if Napoleon used the apple in battle the way Desmond did when he was rescuing his dad in AC 3, Napoleon was said to be a genius on the battle field maybe he just did what Desmond did and whipt out he apple

sonoftitus1982
11-27-2014, 08:10 PM
To see what i'm talking about just YouTube Arno meeting Napoleon, he opens a glowing BOX while Arno is burning the list of assassins so the Templars Won't get it. Its VERY very brief. But its arguably the APPLE going off of AC 2 glyph of Napoleon with an actual APPLE next to him it may have been intended by ubisoft