PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable Ubisoft YOU DID IT!!!

KableFIN
11-27-2014, 05:49 PM
I just... Im completely wordless now. I downloaded the patch everything going good, no problems at all I launch the the game and skyrocket every single graphic option skyhigh and well IT WORKS! My FPS is now from 30-40 to 80-90. I recovered some of my trust to this company again! GJ Ubi:cool:

GR_Magaki
11-27-2014, 07:08 PM
hey,
I just downloaded the patch on pc and it stilll doens't work. it stll says ACU.exe stopped working. I bought the game day after release and i still cant play it. :(
Have you tried to verify the game files?
That worked for me.

Boghtdrincker
11-27-2014, 07:23 PM
That usually does the trick, now when are we supposed to travel to Franciade(the place where the dead kings dlc takes us)? the carriage is present but iam not able to use the fast travel. C'mon i want that gun :D

DanonMight
11-27-2014, 09:36 PM
I recovered some of my trust to this company again! GJ Ubi:cool:
Really? they made the game unplayable for many people and now you say that becouse they finally adressed a patch that fix part of peoples problems? It should have never happen, sure games have bugs but issues like that suggesting that they had deeeply in the butt testing the PC version of the game all the way through. Sure you can be happy and be gratefull but if people regain trust in companies so quickly I can understand now why most games need a day one patch and further more for months....

KableFIN
11-27-2014, 10:13 PM
Really? they made the game unplayable for many people and now you say that becouse they finally adressed a patch that fix part of peoples problems? It should have never happen, sure games have bugs but issues like that suggesting that they had deeeply in the butt testing the PC version of the game all the way through. Sure you can be happy and be gratefull but if people regain trust in companies so quickly I can understand now why most games need a day one patch and further more for months....

Portion recovered (10%) and you should really see it that this game is huge its not like some 1 day work to find all the bugs and glitches in the game if the beta testing party is full of incompetent fools. Tho I dont get it if some people with better hardware than mine cannot play the game as good as I can.

DanonMight
11-28-2014, 12:13 AM
Yeah game is huge,as few other games like GTA V for example and I can accept some bugs here and there but so many people have performance issues which means tests were not done right, as well as optimalization, same scenario that Watch Dogs had pretty much. My game runs fine on Ultra and have some fps drops here and there but not very fun breaking, I just think they do not deserve any warm words couse I bought the product and It is broken. They are a company, I'm a customer and like in the shop I have right to get what I see on commercials/in store etc. and If i do not like It or It falses to provide me with quality that was meant to be delivered i have right for refund and even more right to moan moan moan and moan. As soon as people will react properly for things like that, the developers and publishers will think twice releasing a game. It is a joke that more and more games are broken or by design (New Dragon age for PC) or technically (Unity, Lords of the Fallen).
They can patch It, fix It and kiss me in the back but It won't change the fact that I got a broken product on release date which only shows how unprofessional the game industry has become and how naive gamers are these days.

PricklyBlitz
11-28-2014, 01:06 AM
my frame rates went up as well but the stutter is still there im running about 45-50 fps now dropping to 30 when in huge *** crowds or for some damn reason in the assassins bar but after a few main missions cutscenes the stutter happens