PDA

View Full Version : Looking for PS4 players who are willing to make a video

Draco8573
11-27-2014, 06:53 AM
Hey guys,
So I make videos for YouTube and I am really excited for the crew, and I wanted to make a really cool video when the game comes out. I have the game on pre-order so that I get the mini cooper.
I was wondering if anyone else who is getting a mini cooper would be willing to help me in the project.
I am going to try to recreate the chase scene from The Italian Job, where the mini coopers are chased through the L.A. River and escape to the train station. (Obviously it won't be exactly the same but it should still be fun). If you are interested please let me know!

kingme8303
11-27-2014, 06:29 PM
Hey count me in I've pre - ordered. Count me in it should be tons of fun

QUOTE=Draco8573;10380869]Hey guys,
So I make videos for YouTube and I am really excited for the crew, and I wanted to make a really cool video when the game comes out. I have the game on pre-order so that I get the mini cooper.
I was wondering if anyone else who is getting a mini cooper would be willing to help me in the project.
I am going to try to recreate the chase scene from The Italian Job, where the mini coopers are chased through the L.A. River and escape to the train station. (Obviously it won't be exactly the same but it should still be fun). If you are interested please let me know![/QUOTE]

Draco8573
11-27-2014, 06:40 PM
That is what I was thinking. I am going to get the Mini as my first car. Add me on PSN. Same name as on the forums We just need one more person now. Cause I was thinking we could be chased by the cops. OR we could get two or three people in black cars to chase us. But would you be willing to record your point of view and upload it to a Dropbox that I will make?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-27-2014, 06:47 PM
Brilliant idea :)

Draco8573
11-27-2014, 06:52 PM
Thank you! I just hope that I can make it work.

MYERLING
11-27-2014, 07:01 PM
Hey man, I'd love to get in on this. I have a ps4 as well, and am looking for a Crew! I am a self-proclaimed good driver, and have tested the Beta a lot. Add me on ps4 @ MYERLING. I look forward to hearing from you. I also wish to make youtube videos. More so just for fun, but I need practice with Premiere Elements for my new job so I am working with the tools. Let me know if you're interested! Add me and send me a message with your name and how I know you, I just don't want spam.

Cheers,

Myerling

Draco8573
11-27-2014, 07:18 PM
Sounds good man. I will add you when I get on later. We will definitely crew up.

kingme8303
11-27-2014, 07:57 PM
Yeah ill record my point of view and land them in the drop box.yeah I'll be using the mini as my first car to. I can't wait.

Draco8573
11-27-2014, 08:05 PM
sweet whats your psn so i can add you or you can add me

kingme8303
11-27-2014, 08:20 PM
Retroguy099