PDA

View Full Version : AC Rogue - POW ships won't spawn

KoloheB
11-27-2014, 05:39 AM
Playing Rogue on PS3. Got one POW ship, then lost the second one. Now, no POW ships have re-spawned in over 30 hours of play. Help!!!

KoloheB
11-30-2014, 09:37 PM
I even restarted a brand new game (in AC: Rogue) and STILL can't get a POW ship to spam in the new game. Grrrr. Fix this Ubi!!!!!!

MakimotoJin
12-01-2014, 12:54 AM
If you're in the North Atlantic,then the game should give you a notification when a POW ship is nearby.Ah,well.One more problem to the Rogue-bugs-that-annoy-the-hell-outta-people list.

Nufis_K
12-02-2014, 10:37 PM
If you're in the North Atlantic,then the game should give you a notification when a POW ship is nearby.Ah,well.One more problem to the Rogue-bugs-that-annoy-the-hell-outta-people list.

Very annoying, inded. I finished the game last week but still trying to get that 3rd POW ship. I've been sailing around for a couple of hours but no luck so far.
PLEASE, fix it, Ubi.

bitebug2003
12-02-2014, 11:28 PM
I have had them spawn quite often (4 to be precise) by completing the locations (in the North East section of North Atlantic)

I had to rescue 4 ships because 2 prisoners died on the 3rd encounter and the trophy requirement says 300

STDlyMcStudpants
12-03-2014, 07:22 PM
ive seen 2, was only capable of taking down one as i saw the first 1 fairly early....
not gonna lie.. this also worried me...
For useless trophies like this, im not ashamed to say go down the route of save sharing...
I'll probably use a save share for loot 20 convoys and now this trophy since it seems to be a problem..
Also the stalker trophies and the loot camp trophies...
Why do developers insist on making grind based trophies?
The game is long enough on its own.

MakimotoJin
12-04-2014, 12:51 AM
ive seen 2, was only capable of taking down one as i saw the first 1 fairly early....
not gonna lie.. this also worried me...
For useless trophies like this, im not ashamed to say go down the route of save sharing...
I'll probably use a save share for loot 20 convoys and now this trophy since it seems to be a problem..
Also the stalker trophies and the loot camp trophies...
Why do developers insist on making grind based trophies?
The game is long enough on its own.

Well Rogue feel like the kind of game where you do tons of side activities,play a story mission or 2,and take a break.I,unfortunately,rushed through the missions because I was very into it.
Thing is,I only had 3 supply camps and 8 naval convoys after I got 100% sync.Oh,the pain.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-04-2014, 05:21 AM
Well Rogue feel like the kind of game where you do tons of side activities,play a story mission or 2,and take a break.I,unfortunately,rushed through the missions because I was very into it.
Thing is,I only had 3 supply camps and 8 naval convoys after I got 100% sync.Oh,the pain.

Thats what ive been doing.. i explore until i cant do any more naval campaign and continue the story to unlock more lol... i havent counted my camps but im at 15 convoys and 198 POW freed..

STDlyMcStudpants
12-04-2014, 07:07 AM
Some actual help.
I've seen 4 ships while playing, ive captured 3.
Spawn locations #1 + 2 > Glace Bay (Bottom Middle) Sail to the legendary ship location, 2 possible spawn points
Spawn #3 Fort Baie Rogue (Top Middle) Sail to port Menier
Spawn #4 Perce (left middle) Sail to miramichi.
Just repeat these 3 things over and over until you get 300
I need 1 more ship myself

STDlyMcStudpants
12-04-2014, 07:27 PM
here you go :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejvp_YV9ge8

bitebug2003
12-04-2014, 07:47 PM
My stats show I have freed 8 POW ships