PDA

View Full Version : PS4 CE-34878-0 Error Code(plus Initiates)

ShadowRaven4d4
11-27-2014, 05:29 AM
This error code, which started happening as soon as I hit a certain point in Sequence 6(The guards attacking en masse after Elise agrees to meet you in Memory 2), has not gone away after the most recent update...I have found ONE solution...Shut off my PS4's internet connection and I can play the game just fine...except what's the point of any online features if that's the only way for me to play the game? What's the point of trophies, co-op, initiates(Which STILL hasn't given me Credit for the other 5 games I have beaten and 100% sync'd!)

Was this last patch supposed to fix this error? Cause it didn't for me...downloaded and installed the latest patch and no change...is there a patch in the works for those of us who are not being given credit for our previous games? I was given credit when initiates was tied to Black Flag...

I give the benefit of the doubt and am not unhappy with the apology items being given to players as a result of these constant issues "Dead Kings DLC and Free Game for Season Pass owners"

I don't want to give up on this game...please fix it.