PDA

View Full Version : Cloud Save reverted me back to begining???

del170919084429
11-27-2014, 03:20 AM
So I had to reformat my hard drive, I have all my games on a second drive. After I got done with all windows updates and stuff I installed the reg strings, and when I launched unity it said my game was out of sink. Instead of really thinking about it, I just clicked on the cloud save. I had the save backed up on my other drive, but the cloud over wrote it, and now im back to the beginning. all the stuff I unlocked from the companion app I think is unlocked, but It still kinda sucks WTF UBI

del170919084429
11-27-2014, 06:50 PM
Hey ubisoft thanks for replying!!!

Rubble The Dj1
11-27-2014, 07:09 PM

to be fair this is not the place for technical support, you would want to open a support ticket with ubi tech support, it happened to me, and as a last resort before starting again i deleted ALL the saves and the backup folder in my ubi savegames folder for acu, and low and behold it loaded my original dat from the cloud and saved me never playing the game again

try it, i mean the worst that can happen is it doesn't work, but there is a chance it will

machine4578
11-28-2014, 03:02 AM

i too had to use a backup save, and all the content i had unlocked on my companion app is LOCKED again, and there is no way to start over the app(which i would NEVER want to do anyway).. so i am now screwed. Ubisoft hopefully fixes this sync issue soon!

del170919084429
11-28-2014, 04:54 AM
to hell with it I don't mind starting over, but the chests are locked and the app says they are unlocked WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!