PDA

View Full Version : Remastered Ezio Trilogy For PC and Next Gen Consoles

AcidBurnRug
11-27-2014, 02:41 AM
Ubisoft should consider remastering the absolutely excellent games assassin's creed two, brotherhood, and revelations. These in my opinion are the best of the series though i admit i am quite fond of unity. That being said i would love to have these games with updated graphics and perhaps revamped/changed gameplay on my PC and xbox one. I think this is not that unreasonable because remastering these games wouldn't cost a lot of money and would make a lot of hardcore fans like my self very very happy. Hope some higher ups in Ubisoft listen to this and seriously consider it.

Altair1789
11-27-2014, 03:02 AM
If that character selection menu from the beginning of Unity doesn't pop up at all again, then we definitely need a remastered Alta´r game. I like his Revelations voice actor, and I would like a bigger world to run around in as Alta´r. Being from the middle east myself, I really loved the setting and plot of AC1

Walter_white_
11-27-2014, 04:20 AM
+1 for this, except revelations doesn't need a remastering. Replay it on PC and you'll see. Sitll looks good.

1, 2 and brotherhood would be the best bets.

Altair1789
11-27-2014, 04:49 AM
Remastering AC1 would also give the AC fans who never played it a chance to understand the roots of Assassin's Creed. Since remastering a game won't work as one of our annual games and probably won't make much money, I think Ubisoft will avoid remastering any AC games. Unless they put Ubisoft Sofia on the job

GT500 Mustangs
12-23-2014, 07:08 PM
We need a remastered AC2, brother hood, and revelations!

dargor5
12-23-2014, 08:13 PM
Remastering AC1 would also give the AC fans who never played it a chance to understand the roots of Assassin's Creed. Since remastering a game won't work as one of our annual games and probably won't make much money, I think Ubisoft will avoid remastering any AC games. Unless they put Ubisoft Sofia on the job

If you have it on PC try the overhaul mod, gives you the graphics of ACR from Altair's memories. Looks awesome.

I also would love a remaster with new mechanics like the ones on Unity

Smrda94
12-23-2014, 11:34 PM
Agree !! But more for AC 1 and that they add some extra game play would be cool ! :)