PDA

View Full Version : ACU Controls Suck, DAInquisition just made my point? Ubisoft you gave us nothing

eternalsoul201
11-27-2014, 01:02 AM
ok I have both games ACU and DAInquisition, if your playing both games you'll see a big difference between the control differences, both are using the same control scheme DAI is way easier to maneuver, the controls are much tighter. trying to run in ACU is sooo frustrating and annoying at the same time. there is only one good thing to say about ACU, it looks good, all the more reason to say, looks are deceiving. and we were deceived big time. Ubisoft you gave us nothing. everything that the assassin was in previous games are gone in ACU. so what did we get for the money we paid. a nice environment we can run around in with the wacked out loosely control scheme. running into everything. it is by far the worst game I have ever played in the history of games. throwing knives....gone, fist fighting....gone, hiding bodies....gone, whistling....gone.
this is why people download games for free, cause we the people are always getting ripped off. you know Ubisoft will reply saying "oh we poured are hearts and are souls into bringing you the most delightful and fascinating game experience you could have" I say BULLSH*T mr. handman, I was never bored from playing a game that quick in my whole life, Ubisoft you gave us nothing....nothing.....nothing

Thanks for Nothing, Bit*hes

Anykeyer
11-27-2014, 08:05 AM
ok I have both games ACU and DAInquisition, if your playing both games you'll see a big difference between the control differences

You dont say.
I guess you cant even climb stuff in DA.