PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity PS4 huge weapon bug

Spuki007
11-27-2014, 12:34 AM
Hi guys,

I just downloaded the new patch 1.03 for AC Unity on PS4 and I've got a pretty annoying problem.

Beside still falling through the ground, there is a new problem with buying weapons. Since patch 1.03, everytime I buy a new weapon (no matter if heavy, long etc.) I have to buy it all over again. If I equip a another weapon after purchasing the new one, it says I didn't buy the new weapon and I can't equip it until i buy it again and I loose it again by changing weapons. The funny thing is, it still shows me that I upgraded it even if I don't own it.

One can imagine that it would be pretty annoying to purchase a legendary weapon again and again.

My question is do you have the same problem and if yes, is there a solution for this.

Thanks in advance,

Spuki007

Baal-Kagan
11-27-2014, 10:59 PM
Damn. Same here. I bought the legendary pistol / heavy & long range weapon. Switched back to a sword & now I have to buy them again. They are still upgraded as mentioned above. Lots of ingame money for nothing now? Oo

JoSeAnToN10
12-13-2014, 08:45 AM
the same to me on xbox one. support says "delate cache and the game". but this problem was created with the update....

JustPlainQuirky
12-13-2014, 08:48 AM
lol wow the update DID make the game worse lmfao

MasterAssasin84
12-13-2014, 03:16 PM
lol wow the update DID make the game worse lmfao

Don't quote this but I did hear one of the reasons why Unity got delayed was because they could not get it to run on 1080p ?

I am really enjoying Unity but I do feel the final presentation is a total mess and such wasted potential .

And as much as Victory looks appealing I think the development team need to focus their attentions on Unity because quite frankly free DLC to compensate for the many bugs and terrible frame rates which ultimately ruined my experience is quite insulting .

Jackdaw951
12-13-2014, 04:02 PM
the same to me on xbox one. support says "delate cache and the game". but this problem was created with the update....

My tookus, delete the game. This download is huge. Just do this: Settings->Power&Startup->Restart Now. That clears the cache and reboots the system. (If the system only shuts down and fails to restart, then it really needed it.) Doing this brought my game back from the black-screen death. If it doesn't fix your issue, then wait for the next patch. "Delete the game" is a shotgun move in a support script that has no concern for the value of your time or the cost of your broadband.

JoSeAnToN10
12-13-2014, 04:16 PM
thanks, i wish that support guys cant think a little bit more, i spent a wole day to download this game, A WHOLE DAY and it was on my fathers house because they have 10mb of speed, i have only 5mb and sometimes a little bit less, and after all they answers they want me to be nice with my words, please support be realistic.......

JoSeAnToN10
12-15-2014, 08:20 AM
this bug happen to me after i beat main story. i already check it on another account with uplay and live. so this is for new gamers on the game DO NOT VOMPLETE MAIN STORY UNTIL YOU GET ALL THE OTHER SECONDARY MISSONS AND REWARDS

petchthanut
12-24-2014, 04:04 AM
same here

Grogor80
01-03-2015, 12:49 PM
Same problem here, only I did not finish the main story yet, the bug started after a main story mission when the game froze. Good thing I was able to buy both a legendary pistol and sword before it happened, but still sucks that I cannot buy a legendary heavy or long. I tried everything except reinstalling the game, which I am not about to do anytime soon. They really should fix this in a patch.

Grogor80
01-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Decided to delete and re-install the game after all, and the damn bug is still there so if you have this issue, don't bother with the reinstallation.

jimbo91375
01-11-2015, 02:11 AM
Same here

xenzonx
01-11-2015, 02:29 AM
11-1-2015 when is th fixed? still the same problem on xbox one

bb255052
01-11-2015, 11:38 PM
I reported this bug on 12/27, and guess when did I get the respond? Today!

I really have no idea, if I am going to support another AC game, because this time, they really screwed up pretty bad.

And they still didn't tell me how or when it can be fixed.

AC_Luigi
01-12-2015, 12:06 AM
I reported it before christmas and still no reply lol

JoSeAnToN10
01-13-2015, 08:16 AM
maybe they are so fool that they cant fix the game..... dont buy another ubisoft game again. they dont deserve our money and time.

dorell_2013
01-15-2015, 12:05 PM
Hi guys,

I just downloaded the new patch 1.03 for AC Unity on PS4 and I've got a pretty annoying problem.

Beside still falling through the ground, there is a new problem with buying weapons. Since patch 1.03, everytime I buy a new weapon (no matter if heavy, long etc.) I have to buy it all over again. If I equip a another weapon after purchasing the new one, it says I didn't buy the new weapon and I can't equip it until i buy it again and I loose it again by changing weapons. The funny thing is, it still shows me that I upgraded it even if I don't own it.

One can imagine that it would be pretty annoying to purchase a legendary weapon again and again.

My question is do you have the same problem and if yes, is there a solution for this.

Thanks in advance,

Spuki007

I'm having the same problem now even the DLC items can't be unlocked because of that....

issued tickets still waiting for answer the customer support only says they are collecting info for devs now....