PDA

View Full Version : Smoke Bombs

DynaRider
11-26-2014, 11:54 PM
Why is there such a problem using smoke bombs. The situation was in previous versions and continues in Unity. Don't know if others have a problem or not but if I'm in a tight spot in a fight and need to use a smoke bomb Arno won't drop a bomb and keeps getting whacked. Push the button a couple more times and suddenly Arno drops two or three bombs at once. Is there a built in delay from the time you push the use bomb button and the time Arno actually drops one? As stated the problem exists in other versions when your assassin seemingly refuses to use a smoke bomb. Am I alone with this or are others experiencing this irritant?

wvstolzing
11-27-2014, 12:02 AM
Not sure if this is the same thing, but I keep having these moments of hesitation between fighting animations, including dropping or throwing a smoke bomb. Especially after parrying, the character just *waits*, long enough for the enemy to recover, before he responds to any other button.

Jackdaw951
11-27-2014, 01:12 AM
Yes, it's terrible. At least in Black Flag, the button presses wouldn't stack, and Edward dropped only one bomb. In Unity, I usually drop two, after pressing RB, getting nothing, waiting to try to avoid double drop, getting whacked some more, and finally saying "screw it", pressing RB again, dropping 2+ bombs. It can't be that hard to get this to work right. It just can't. Someone needs to wear some big-boy pants and fix this properly.