PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

JaaakeeV
11-26-2014, 11:46 PM
Hello,

After pre-ordering the game, and playing 13 hours of it, the Companion App had reset my progression in Assassin's Creed Unity. I contacted the Ubisoft Support Team, and got this following response:

If you are still losing progress on PC try this.

Begin by navigating to the following directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[Account ID]\720

Make a backup of the 720 folder found there (such as putting a copy on your desktop) and then remove the 720 folder from the savegames directory. Once it has been removed, restart the Uplay game launcher and launch the game. By default, the game should use the save game in the cloud if there is no local data. Once it loads up, please check if your save game has returned.

As the support team said, I had to remove the 720 folder from the savegames directory. Only thing is, I don't have a 720 folder. However, there are two folders in the savegames directory, 437 and 857. Does anybody know what I should do? I am still waiting for a response back from Ubisoft, but I want to make sure there if there is a way around going back to my old save that was reset from the Companion App.

eternalsoul201
11-27-2014, 01:48 AM
Hello,

After pre-ordering the game, and playing 13 hours of it, the Companion App had reset my progression in Assassin's Creed Unity. I contacted the Ubisoft Support Team, and got this following response:

As the support team said, I had to remove the 720 folder from the savegames directory. Only thing is, I don't have a 720 folder. However, there are two folders in the savegames directory, 437 and 857. Does anybody know what I should do? I am still waiting for a response back from Ubisoft, but I want to make sure there if there is a way around going back to my old save that was reset from the Companion App.

no 720 folder because save settings are synced using cloud they were never saved to your pc set the setting on your Uplay account to not use cloud storage saves, its in your uplay settings under general untick enable cloud save snycronization or some sh*t it says, than it will save on your pc
I had to start a new game myself that's how I found this out, you will have to start a new game to. game bug most likely messing up the saves