PDA

View Full Version : No more Reload Last Checkpoint and Restart Memory options?

russr1123
11-26-2014, 11:35 PM
In previous AC games such as AC3 and AC4 Black Flag, you could hit the pause button and reload the last checkpoint or restart your memory. This is of course assuming that you were in an memory. I can't find any way of doing this in ACU. I find the reload last checkpoint especially useful when trying to achieve optional objectives.

Rafe Harwood
11-26-2014, 11:52 PM
Nooooooooooo lol

This was a have to have... for when I missed the darn objectives popping up on screen and then accidentally shooting someone (ok, the shooting would be intentional) and then reading the mission brief to check.

Not good :(

Tysodie
11-27-2014, 12:19 AM
They're still there, located at the bottom of the start menu.

bitebug2003
11-27-2014, 12:28 AM
The start menu is long

Also I see the game constantly saving - but what is it saving?
When Arno is idle it saves, when Arno is running around it saves, when Arno is on a mission it saves frequently, but if Arno dies or something he has to restart the mission from a non-existent checkpoint where it would be expected to have one.

JustynThyme
12-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Actually, I don't think it's always there. It was there when I played Sequence 3, Memory 1, until the end of the first part, before I had to follow Bellec, but not at all in Sequence 3, Memory 2. I think it either has a limited number of uses per mission, or disappears under certain circumstances, with some missions not having it at all.

BrotherElitio
03-11-2018, 08:17 PM
The start menu, actually isnt that long, also, For example, after you loot someone It'll save, it will save also on a normal basis, Its for, if you obtained some sort of money, or you used a consumable, if it saves, it makes sure the consumables you used are not readded, and the loot you obtained is saved.

Moultonborough
03-12-2018, 03:16 AM
The start menu, actually isnt that long, also, For example, after you loot someone It'll save, it will save also on a normal basis, Its for, if you obtained some sort of money, or you used a consumable, if it saves, it makes sure the consumables you used are not readded, and the loot you obtained is saved.

Welcome to the forums. This thread is over 3 years old. Make sure to look at the date when posting in a thread. Again welcome.