PDA

View Full Version : Theory about next game,we will go to First Civilization time[SPOILERS]

RA503
11-26-2014, 10:22 PM
Hi people,I have a theory for the next ac game, in unity we found a document showing things like a concept art for precursors http://i.imgur.com/AnQgtZo.jpg, I don't think that will be a entire game in it because this will ruined the historical feature,but I think they will put first civ trips to substitute the time anomalies in the next game, in a interview with the fans in the initiates forum, darby said that they don´t have plans for a futurist assassins creed,but he said something about they considering a precursors trip.

what you think ?

Megas_Doux
11-26-2014, 11:01 PM
Pretty nice find, if true.

I am calling for an immediate sequel in Egypt following Napoleon´s Invasion. Not sure if it will feature Arno, though. Napoleon is the most important figure in recent western history second only to Hitler.....

Edvard6
11-26-2014, 11:10 PM
Later we get the "Weapons and Clothes" DLC /with Fleur-de-Lys sword / for cash ???

harsab
11-26-2014, 11:11 PM
When i saw that picture in Unity while completing the Rifts...it amazed me. Just looking at that picture gives me goosebumps about an AC set in Egypt.
Although i still want my anywhere in Asia setting next!!
Even though i loved Unity and is prob one of my fav AC games. It lacked First civ & Past references. I want to know more about Clay, The messages he was trying to tell, Learn all about Adam & Eve, more Truth videos etc. I Also wish the side quests somehow had to do with the AC Lore & not historical lessons (even though i don't mind it) but i just want a game to do all with the AC Universe like we got with the AC2 Trilogy. I. Want. More. Mystery. Conspiracy. Again.

RA503
11-26-2014, 11:21 PM
Egypt is foreshadowing in both unity and rogue,remember benjamin franklin saying that the precursors box come from there,Juno want to plug the entire humanity in the gray,the ankh is the perfect artifact for that because it can transfer souls/contiences,imagine someone put the ankh in a satellite like they plan with the apple and such all the souls to the helix...

Megas_Doux
11-26-2014, 11:22 PM
When i saw that picture in Unity while completing the Rifts...it amazed me. Just looking at that picture gives me goosebumps about an AC set in Egypt.
Although i still want my anywhere in Asia setting next!!
Even though i loved Unity and is prob one of my fav AC games. It lacked First civ & Past references. I want to know more about Clay, The messages he was trying to tell, Learn all about Adam & Eve, more Truth videos etc. I Also wish the side quests somehow had to do with the AC Lore & not historical lessons (even though i don't mind it) but i just want a game to do all with the AC Universe like we got with the AC2 Trilogy. I. Want. More. Mystery. Conspiracy. Again.

I agree, having to visit Paris during those different eras left me wanting even more stuff like that; its viking sieges, roman times, etc etc etc.

In regards of "teased" settings, with Ubi you NEVER know....

harsab
11-26-2014, 11:25 PM
Egypt is foreshadowing in both unity and rogue,remember benjamin franklin saying that the precursors box come from there,Juno want to plug the entire humanity in the gray,the ankh is the perfect artifact for that because it can transfer souls/contiences,imagine someone put the ankh in a satellite like they plan with the apple and such all the souls to the helix...

it would be extremely interesting if the next game will revolve around the Ankh.

Arno resurrects Elise? she may be a descendant of eve & may be more then just Arno's love interest....& i quote from reddit..... ''The name Élise is a diminutive form of the French name Élisabeth, meaning "God's promise". Meanwhile, Élise's family name comes from the French Serre, meaning "talon" or "greenhouse", while de la, "from the", indicates nobility.

Gods Promise = Eve

Greenhouse = Eden

de la = of the

Elise de la Serre = Eve of Eden''

Namikaze_17
11-26-2014, 11:27 PM
One looked like Ancient Rome to me...

But I'd be game for a first civ rift or something. ^^

Megas_Doux
11-26-2014, 11:31 PM
One looked like Ancient Rome to me...

But I'd be game for a first civ rift or something. ^^

Well Romans invaded Egyptians.....:p

Namikaze_17
11-26-2014, 11:33 PM
Well Romans invaded Egyptians.....:p

Oh, right. :rolleyes: :p

rprkjj
11-26-2014, 11:39 PM
I would LOVE to play as Arno in Egypt. Beat AC1 again today, and one of Clay's markings show a pyramid with an apple at the top, but not sure if that's been explained before. Probably has something to do with glyphs. Egypt has so much potential to tie into the first civ, plus I'm dying for more exotic architexture.

RA503
11-26-2014, 11:40 PM
it would be extremely interesting if the next game will revolve around the Ankh.

Arno resurrects Elise? she may be a descendant of eve & may be more then just Arno's love interest....& i quote from reddit..... ''The name Élise is a diminutive form of the French name Élisabeth, meaning "God's promise". Meanwhile, Élise's family name comes from the French Serre, meaning "talon" or "greenhouse", while de la, "from the", indicates nobility.

Gods Promise = Eve

Greenhouse = Eden

de la = of the

extremely beauty scene that I imagine is the ankh made arno's pocketwatch return to function making both Arno's father and elise comeback (remember the promise of return when the pocket turn a certain hour).

rprkjj
11-26-2014, 11:48 PM
Also, the potential interactions with Altair's bloodline yeeeessss.

RinoTheBouncer
11-27-2014, 12:04 AM
You know, I’d be the happiest person in the world if they do a full game in First Civ. times cause I know it works. They can set it mainly in the camps where early humans lives and you get to experience life from their perspective. I know there were many who were enslaved, but maybe others escaped and lived in their own caves or cottages and that’s where Eve and Adam might have come from. Or they could do something like Revelations and its use of the Memory Disks or even the Time Anomalies of AC:U.

Time Anomalies would’ve been a great opportunity wasted. They could’ve literally taken us there to show us that world, but those parts sadly had zero story-telling, so maybe in the upcoming game, they can work on that to be something brief and deep like the memories of Altair in AC:R.

The screenshot you brought is amazing. I’m glad you posted it cause I looked at it briefly and didn’t focus much on the details. I really wish to visit that world. Hell, they can even take us to Sumer which are basically our real life First Civ. and they have cuneiforms that claims that some of their kings ruled for 43,000, reminds me of “for centuries, Tinia and I walked the Earth, hoping to rekindle the spark of civilization”.

ze_topazio
11-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Egypt http://i.imgur.com/x5RuXdc.png

I noticed another possible hint for Japan, aside from the random katanas and wakizashi in Rogue and Unity, Rogue also has a trophy named "ninja".

The legendary first emperor of Japan could have been one of "Those who came before", the purpose of the story could be in order to find his tomb.

souNdwAve89
11-27-2014, 12:14 AM

Gods Promise = Eve

Greenhouse = Eden

de la = of the

Yeah, I remember reading that on Reddit too. The thing we all have to remember is that this is Ubisoft we're talking about here. They love to have a lot of red herrings in their games, in order to throw fans off, and to get conversations buzzing. There is a reference of Eve in Liberation, but since then? Nothing. Also, don't forget the e-mail between Abstergo employees in AC4, Project Aurora boxes laying around in the office, etc.

Megas_Doux
11-27-2014, 12:14 AM
Full first Civ game????

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/129/577/How+About+No.jpg?1307079577

I would love flashbacks, though.

Ah, in Rogue:

They hint a Viking setting too

Again, in regards of the settings, you NEVER know

RA503
11-27-2014, 12:21 AM
Perfect song for a First Civ trip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_4FY3KzzUU

and more foreshadowing in achievement list of dead kings : http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/assassins-creed-unity/achievements/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suger%27s_Eagle

''Suger's Eagle (Aigle de Suger) is an ancient Egyptian porphyry vase mounted in a medieval silver-gilt eagle.[1] It is now displayed along with the French regalia in the Galerie d'Apollon at the Louvre.[2]

The vase likely dates to the second century AD.[3] According to Suger, abbot of Saint-Denis, in his De administratione, he found, "lying idly in a chest for many years, an Egyptian porphyry vase admirably shaped and polished."[1] In his own words, he determined to adapt and transfer (adaptavimus ... transferre) it into a liturgical vessel "in the form of an ealge" (in aquilae formam), a symbol of Christ.[4] Suger's Eagle is a typical case of the "careful preservation of the ancient relic in a setting which leaves it completely intact."[4] On the bottom of the eagle is a nielloed titulus: "This stone deserves to have mounts of gold and gems. / It was marble. Its settings are more precious than marble."[1] Inscribed around the base of the neck, above the lip of the vessel, is a dedication to the church of Saint-Denis.[4] The goldwork of the neck demonstrates superb chiselwork.[ ''

harsab
11-27-2014, 12:43 AM
Yeah, I remember reading that on Reddit too. The thing we all have to remember is that this is Ubisoft we're talking about here. They love to have a lot of red herrings in their games, in order to throw fans off, and to get conversations buzzing. There is a reference of Eve in Liberation, but since then? Nothing. Also, don't forget the e-mail between Abstergo employees in AC4, Project Aurora boxes laying around in the office, etc.

Yeah but i think by now ubisoft have gathered the audience have no idea where the next game will take place...so what if actually this time they actually threw it in our faces? a nice change of pace.

Sort of how we knew that AC3 was gonna be set in new york due to all the hints in Revelations & Brotherhood.

ze_topazio
11-27-2014, 12:47 AM
I sure hope it's Egypt, and I hope at least two cities, Cairo and Alexandria, plus some mandatory locations like Luxor, Karnak, Abu Simbel and the Giza plateau.

Layytez
11-27-2014, 12:47 AM
Hmm with Juno's plan we may go back to the First Civ era...but recreated in the Helix unless they manage to sequence John's memories or something. There is no footage from that image because the earliest memories are harder to uncover. If we don't go back in someone's memories directly, Juno may use that as a backdrop when trying to bring everyone into The Grey.

souNdwAve89
11-27-2014, 01:16 AM
Yeah but i think by now ubisoft have gathered the audience have no idea where the next game will take place...so what if actually this time they actually threw it in our faces? a nice change of pace.

Sort of how we knew that AC3 was gonna be set in new york due to all the hints in Revelations & Brotherhood.

They have done the in your face hint, which was Freedom Cry.

harsab
11-27-2014, 01:19 AM
They have done the in your face hint, which was Freedom Cry.

Yeah but a lot of people also thought Freedom cry was hinting at a China game lol...