PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity - Juno's Hidden Dialog

MatteoSpecial
11-26-2014, 09:24 PM
Here’s a Juno hidden dialogue that we have personally extrapolated from Assassin’s Creed Unity! It isn’t any kind of spoiler (it’s not even possible to listen to it in the game), but its content is quite important.
Obviously, the question is, why do certain parts get cut from the story?.

Come and visit our page: http://www.facebook.com/IlSalottodegliAssassini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixl7OBumZeM

Layytez
11-26-2014, 09:38 PM
Some of what she said was in the assassin intel things unlocked from the rifts.

http://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/2mumtu/spoilers_theories_ac_unity_modern_day_assassin/

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 09:46 PM
Juno doesn't even matter anymore.

She can glitch the animus, which can result in gameplay opportunities but she's no longer a threat.

I've lost hope for the Juno Saga.

Layytez
11-26-2014, 09:50 PM

She can glitch the animus, which can result in gameplay opportunities but she's no longer a threat.

With Abstergo's need to merge with technology so much she actually might be. Sword Art Online comes to mind in terms of what she may do.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 09:55 PM
With Abstergo's need to merge with technology so much she actually might be. Sword Art Online comes to mind in terms of what she may do.

Oh so what?

Our 'protagonist' will be stuck in the animus?

Oh dear. Our well-written well-developed interesting first person protagonist (AKA ourselves) will be in such a predicament! /sarcasm

Namikaze_17
11-26-2014, 10:00 PM
Yeah, Juno is pretty irrelevant at this point.

"The Assassins must die blah blah Templars are idiots blah blah..."

If they want to make her important, at least switch up her dialogue. -__-

TwentyGlyphs
11-26-2014, 10:01 PM

There is no Saga. Juno's done nothing for 2 years now. This could have been a redeemable story even though it was an annoying end to AC3, but Juno has barely even been present. At least in the past, they teased cool things in interesting ways. Now it's so hidden away and minimal you can barely find it.

And this particular dialog was only presented in the game as text you read after doing one of the Helix Rifts a few times. It wasn't nearly as cool as unlocking The Truth content. This recorded dialog makes it more interesting, but they couldn't even give us that in the game.

And they even neutered the Observatory in Unity's intel files. It would have introduced a decent threat if the Templars gained control, but instead they have Otso Berg visit the site and he finds it inaccessible due to an apparent earthquake sometime between Black Flag and the present. So now that's out of the picture as well. What's the point?

I guess Juno's plot is still salvageable, but I don't understand the point of having her do nothing for 2 years' worth of games now. Do they really expect us to stay interested with the small drips of info about her? It would be interesting if she could start interrupting the Helix sessions and causing some kind of destabilization designed to keep the Protagonist (a role I'm proud to say I've recently been awarded) inside the Helix, going into the "Grey." Perhaps it could be similar to the Rifts, but we'd be escaping from Juno herself. Just give us something for crying out loud.

RzaRecta357
11-26-2014, 10:02 PM
Done nothing? The last game literally had her husband trying to use your body for her vessel.

Sure they're dragging it out but let's not start whining about it now. It'll get there when it gets there.

wvstolzing
11-26-2014, 10:05 PM
Oh my custodian-of-the-magic-beach-towel ... they really are turning this into Mass Effect 3.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 10:10 PM
Done nothing? The last game literally had her husband trying to use your body for her vessel.

Sure they're dragging it out but let's not start whining about it now. It'll get there when it gets there.

trying. not succeeding.

she's accomplished nothing.

what she gonna do? clear my browser history? oooo so scary.

Namikaze_17
11-26-2014, 10:15 PM
Let's be realistic...

If we really saw some mysterious entity show up on our screen, are we really gonna listen or are we just gonna turn it off and call the police?

And by all this cryptic **** she says, who would care?

Thing is that after AC3's ending, a lot of people were expecting her to be causing natural disasters and this:

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/201/d/5/assassin_s_creed__enslaved_again_by_darthdestrukto r-d6eaosr.png

What we got now is kinda >__>

RzaRecta357
11-26-2014, 10:17 PM
trying. not succeeding.

she's accomplished nothing.

what she gonna do? clear my browser history? oooo so scary.

Oh I don't know... Maybe continue to grow in power until she CAN take over a body? Seems a bit classic to me. You couldn't figure that out? Sounds more like whining for the sake of it. Give me a break.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 10:17 PM
a person on my digital device told me to surrender myself to her!

I better do as she says!

Oh I don't know... Maybe continue to grow in power until she CAN take over a body? Seems a bit classic to me. You couldn't figure that out? Sounds more like whining for the sake of it. Give me a break.

Darby said actually having her possess someone would be too silly, implying they're not doing that.

RzaRecta357
11-26-2014, 10:24 PM
a person on my digital device told me to surrender myself to her!

I better do as she says!

Darby said actually having her possess someone would be too silly, implying they're not doing that.

She had her husband do it so your point about a magical ghost is moot dude. You know that too. Also, I didn't know Darby said that so I apologize for my ignorance on the subject. I really wonder what she's up to then. Seems weird.

WraithWalker93
11-26-2014, 10:24 PM
I swear we're gonna "fight" her in the animus/helix or whatever, across multiple time periods. Juno HAS been doing something. She's been planning and .. waiting and playing the long game with us. Give her time, she'll come out to play soon ahaa xDD

Also .... ALL HAIL JUNO! :D

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 10:26 PM
I swear we're gonna "fight" her in the animus/helix or whatever, across multiple time periods. Juno HAS been doing something. She's been planning and .. waiting and playing the long game with us. Give her time, she'll come out to play soon ahaa xDD

I understand that's what Ubi seems to be doing but it's pointless. Because you can't "kill" data on the internet.

It would just be fighting her over and over and accomplishing nothing.

Unless she's supposed to be like Team Rocket and just temporarily get in your way every now and then because she has nothing better to do.

Namikaze_17
11-26-2014, 10:33 PM
I understand that's what Ubi seems to be doing but it's pointless. Because you can't "kill" data on the internet.

Unless she's supposed to be like Team Rocket and just temporarily get in your way every now and then because she has nothing better to do.

Juno: "WE'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME ASSASSINS!!!"

Aita: ( Cries) "I ONLY WANTED MY WIFE BACK!!!"

Both: "WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!" :rolleyes:

wvstolzing
11-26-2014, 10:38 PM
I swear we're gonna "fight" her in the animus/helix or whatever

... unless they turn this into Neo vs. Agent Smith; from a motion picture of which the very memory most people would like to eradicate.

TwentyGlyphs
11-26-2014, 10:41 PM
The story has hardly advanced since AC3. You don't take a yearly franchise and not have real story progression from year to year. If Juno had accomplished the same things she's done in the last 2 years over maybe 4 months worth of comic books, or a couple of months' worth of a TV series, that would be fine. But we get one major yearly dose of the story, and nothing of consequence has happened. What Juno has done so far is the kind of stuff you see teased in a comic book a few pages a month for 6 months while other actual stories are happening. There is no other actual story happening in these games.

I would be okay if they had added this stuff about the Grey into AC4 and that was all that happened that year if something of consequence had happened in Unity. But Unity's modern day story is even less of a story than AC4! At least AC4 had a lead (if nameless) character actually do something.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 10:43 PM
The story has hardly advanced since AC3. You don't take a yearly franchise and not have real story progression from year to year. If Juno had accomplished the same things she's done in the last 2 years over maybe 4 months worth of comic books, or a couple of months' worth of a TV series, that would be fine. But we get one major yearly dose of the story, and nothing of consequence has happened. What Juno has done so far is the kind of stuff you see teased in a comic book a few pages a month for 6 months while other actual stories are happening. There is no other actual story happening in these games.

I would be okay if they had added this stuff about the Grey into AC4 and that was all that happened that year if something of consequence had happened in Unity. But Unity's modern day story is even less of a story than AC4! At least AC4 had a lead (if nameless) character actually do something.

Oh my god.

I agree with this so much.

Namikaze_17
11-26-2014, 10:49 PM

Yeah, what we've been having in MD just seems too quiet and slow in comparison to what happened in AC3.

AC4 was like your filler episode after a major plot twist, which is fine, but with Unity we expected to get back to that post-AC3 MD or something.

Hell, even Rogue pushes the plot somewhat. You know, with Otso Berg and what's he's planning.

SixKeys
11-26-2014, 10:50 PM
I'm surprised Juno is even still a thing. I thought they'd have quietly ditched her in Rogue. Unity is supposed to be a fresh start, after all. Let's just drop any pretense that the modern day is building towards anything. That ship has long since sailed.

dxsxhxcx
11-26-2014, 11:06 PM
I'm surprised Juno is even still a thing. I thought they'd have quietly ditched her in Rogue. Unity is supposed to be a fresh start, after all. Let's just drop any pretense that the modern day is building towards anything. That ship has long since sailed.

completely drop the ongoing plots during the MD would be admit that they failed at it, I think that's the reason why they didn't do it (yet)... I can't remember any franchise that dropped their story like AC did/has been doing...

souNdwAve89
11-26-2014, 11:17 PM
lol, the whole "you" being the modern day character is so dumb because the "you" in AC4, Rogue, and Unity are all completely different individuals.

harsab
11-26-2014, 11:22 PM
It would actually be the best thing ever if we were able to play in Egypt (during the french campaign) in the next game Continue to play as Arno with a Connor tag team & they hunt down Shay where he is a Templar Grandmaster & has a huge following in Egypt. During parts of the game their could be time anomalies where Juno is taking you a lot further back in time in Egypt to look for something & we can visit many first civ sites & stuff.

Also Ashraf said he wants to do a game in Egypt. With Unitys technology it could be as legendary as AC2.

Let's see.