PDA

View Full Version : Ubi to give out the season pass for free ?!

killzab
11-26-2014, 06:17 PM
According to this deutch website :

http://www.gamersglobal.de/news/9342...entschaedigung (http://www.gamersglobal.de/news/93423/ac-unity-ubisoft-stampft-season-pass-ein-entschaedigung)

They're trying hard to make amends !

Also the season pass website is down ...

Riku_Kurosaki15
11-26-2014, 06:38 PM
If this is true, I'm gonna be kinda pissed as I had already bought it. If they're going to give it out for free, what about those who have already bought it? Can we get a refund?

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 06:53 PM
what the hell?!

I spent thirty dollars on that!!

Why can't they release free Rogue DLC akin to freedom cry instead?

Or make those nonplayable missions with the other AC characters playable?

If they do this, I demand a refund.

Megas_Doux
11-26-2014, 06:59 PM
Their public image is severely damaged. This, if properly managed, could help them.

MakimotoJin
11-26-2014, 07:01 PM
what the hell?!

I spent thirty dollars on that!!

Why can't they release free Rogue DLC akin to freedom cry instead?

Or make those nonplayable missions with the other AC characters playable?

If they do this, I demand a refund.

I'm pretty sure that if this happens,you'll get a full refund.
Anyway,this seems nice.Dead Kings seems like something that should've been in the game,just like the new loot and DLC missions.So yeah,I hope they do that.Ubisoft is one step away from being the new E.A./Activision.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 07:06 PM
I'm pretty sure that if this happens,you'll get a full refund.
Anyway,this seems nice.Dead Kings seems like something that should've been in the game,just like the new loot and DLC missions.So yeah,I hope they do that.Ubisoft is one step away from being the new E.A./Activision.

alright good I want my full refund.

killzab
11-26-2014, 07:07 PM
It's official, but apparently, only Dead Kings will be free.

MakimotoJin
11-26-2014, 07:09 PM
If it happens.But since I can't speak the language the article is,I can't see the actual chances of this happening.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 07:09 PM
well what the hell?

That means I cant get the chronicles or outfits without paying 30 dollars.

that's not saving money.

lost 15 dollars worth with that.

Ubisoft better freaking add more content for season pass owners because this pisses me off.

killzab
11-26-2014, 07:11 PM
well what the hell?

That means I cant get the chronicles or outfits without paying 30 dollars.

that's not saving money.

lost 15 dollars worth with that.

Ubisoft better freaking add more content for season pass owners because this pisses me off.

You're getting a Ubi game for free, you can get Far Cry 4 for example as a compensation, it's pretty good if you ask me.

MakimotoJin
11-26-2014, 07:12 PM
Aah the feeling of regret.I never get used to it.Never buy season pass.

Will_Lucky
11-26-2014, 07:13 PM
No such refund mentioned, you get any Ubi game for free as compensation.

Either way I will say Brave move by Ubisoft and now I'll purchase the game as a result of this good decision to put things right.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 07:13 PM
You're getting a Ubi game for free, you can get Far Cry 4 for example as a compensation, it's pretty good if you ask me.

I paid 30 dollars essentially for a game (chronicles) that normally wouldn't be more than 15.

What is the value here?!

---

and what do you mean Ubi game for free?

it better be a ****ing physical copy

because I dont want ****ing far cry 4

i'll return it

killzab
11-26-2014, 07:14 PM
I paid 30 dollars essentially for a game (chronicles) that normally wouldn't be more than 15.

What is the value here?!

---

and what do you mean Ubi game for free?

Far cry 4 is worth 60$ ...

dandins
11-26-2014, 07:15 PM
so that means: 1 dlc (dead kings) for free and ubisoft stopped developing more dlc's? Would be sad because unity is a great game.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 07:17 PM
Far cry 4 is worth 60$ ...

If I can get a physical copy of far cry 4 and return it, then fine. I'll settle for that.

I have no interest in the far cry franchise.

I'll take ACIV black flag, but only if there is an offer for physical copies.

MakimotoJin
11-26-2014, 07:20 PM
You mean someone actually giving you a physical copy of a game?Hm,that seems weird.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 07:23 PM
I don't play digital versions of games. I like to actually own the game physically.

If it's not physical, I'll just demand a refund.

Legally, I should still be able to get my money back because I'm not getting what was originally advertised/what I paid for.

bitebug2003
11-26-2014, 07:23 PM
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-186654-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Full story here

I wish I bought the season pass now :(

I was going to wait until Friday to get it :(

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 07:24 PM
I checked the link and asked Ubisoft and they still haven't answered me regarding a physical copy.

I just want to put my money to better use like Smash Bros U, Bayonetta 2, or GTA V.

del170109032657
11-26-2014, 07:25 PM
Hey guys,

If you all have questions about the Dead Kings DLC being free or the free game for Season Pass holders, we've put together an FAQ here: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:154-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Please let us know if you still have questions!

Megas_Doux
11-26-2014, 07:26 PM
so that means: 1 dlc (dead kings) for free and ubisoft stopped developing more dlc's? Would be sad because unity is a great game.

Unity is a lost caused considering its reception and the upcoming 2015 game. Although I agree with you, I would have loved more Rifts/anomalies for instance: Paris during the Viking invasions of the IX century, Roman times and such...

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 07:27 PM
I bet Black Flag is only free because it's going to be free on PS+ soon anyway.

I want my money back or a physical copy of Far Cry 4.

bitebug2003
11-26-2014, 07:28 PM
Hey guys,

If you all have questions about the Dead Kings DLC being free or the free game for Season Pass holders, we've put together an FAQ here: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:154-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Yes I do

Will the Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China be available for purchase too?

dex3108
11-26-2014, 07:29 PM
Just to be clear according to that FAQ Season Pass owners will get all content that is promised including AC China Chronicles?

What about the other content from the Season Pass?

Season Pass holders will continue to have access to a variety of additional content, including Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 07:30 PM

My question is:

there are physical copies available for compensation, right?

If not, I want my money back.

I think I'm legally entitled to it.

WraithWalker93
11-26-2014, 07:30 PM
Question: For some people who didn't get the pass (like me) are we still able to get AC Chronicles: China separately? Or do we need the season pass for it?

Farlander1991
11-26-2014, 07:32 PM
Hey guys,

Will those who didn't get a Season Pass still get a way to get the other content that Season Pass would eventually offer, like AC:Chronicles and other content?

AntiChrist7
11-26-2014, 07:33 PM
I call BS on this one, I think someone hacked their servers. Initiates has gone even more wrong than before for example.

What if you didnt buy your Season pass on uplay/didnt pre-order it?

Rafe Harwood
11-26-2014, 07:33 PM
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-186654-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Full story here

I wish I bought the season pass now :(

I was going to wait until Friday to get it :(

"For Season Pass holders, we will also offer the choice of one additional game from a selection of Ubisoft titles for free."

Always watch for the small print ;)

del170109032657
11-26-2014, 07:35 PM
Yes I do

Will the Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China be available for purchase too?

ACCC will be available for purchase when it is released.

MakimotoJin
11-26-2014, 07:36 PM
I just don't understand why doing this.I'm not complaining,I'm just curious.

pacmanate
11-26-2014, 07:37 PM
The Crew, Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Rayman Legends, and Just Dance 2015.

These are the games, with FC4 being the one I would get.

Such good value for money though! The season pass was about £30 IIR. FC4 PS4 is £40 on its own, then you get AC Chronicles and Dead Kings for Free. If anything, anyone who has the season pass should pretend they are still paying for Dead Kings and are getting a bonus.

If anyone wants to cancel the season pass, call Ubisoft support, they will most likely do it for you. I and many others on the interwebs have cancelled season passes.

del170109032657
11-26-2014, 07:38 PM

From the FAQ:

FREE DLC AND FREE GAME AVAILABLE ON UPLAY, STEAM, XBOX LIVE, AND/OR PLAYSTATION NETWORK. FREE GAME TO BE REDEEMED BY NO LATER THAN MARCH 15, 2015. LIMITED TO ONE OFFER PER PERSON. INTERNET CONNECTION AND ACCOUNT (UPLAY, STEAM, XBOX LIVE, AND/OR PLAYSTATION NETWORK) REQUIRED TO USE/PLAY DOWNLOAD.

Full FAQ: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:154-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

bitebug2003
11-26-2014, 07:39 PM
My question is:

If not, I want my money back.

I think I'm legally entitled to it.

The content you get with the season pass is digital so in fairness to Ubisoft they offer digital games in return (AND) you will still get all the season pass DLC for free too!!

You're asking too much!

bitebug2003
11-26-2014, 07:39 PM

Thank you :) :)

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 07:40 PM
The Crew, Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Rayman Legends, and Just Dance 2015.

These are the games, with FC4 being the one I would get.

Such good value for money though! The season pass was about £30 IIR. FC4 PS4 is £40 on its own, then you get AC Chronicles and Dead Kings for Free. If anything, anyone who has the season pass should pretend they are still paying for Dead Kings and are getting a bonus.

If anyone wants to cancel the season pass, call Ubisoft support, they will most likely do it for you. I and many others on the interwebs have cancelled season passes.

If I cancel, I get the money back right?

dex3108
11-26-2014, 07:41 PM
I need to ask again will Season Pass owners get China Chronicles game for free? FAQ is not clear enough.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 07:42 PM
The content you get with the season pass is digital so in fairness to Ubisoft they offer digital games in return (AND) you will still get the all the season pass DLC for free too!!

You're asking too much!

Just because 1 product I paid for with intention of getting digitally is digital, doesn't mean I want a completely unrelated product digital.

Farlander1991
11-26-2014, 07:42 PM

Chronicles wasn't the only other thing offered by the Season Pass. Some things included missions that were available only as pre-order offers (Chemical Revolution etc.), plus new weapons and armor, will that be available for non-Season Pass owners?

Rafe Harwood
11-26-2014, 07:43 PM
Tbh, I think ubi deserve some kudos for doing this.

Just recently they have annoyed (for sake of not swearing) a lot of people and for a change they are actually addressing the issue.

Well done :)

Now fix poxy initiates! :D

del170109032657
11-26-2014, 07:45 PM
I need to ask again will Season Pass owners get China Chronicles game for free? FAQ is not clear enough.

Right in the FAQ: Season Pass holders will continue to have access to a variety of additional content, including Assassinís Creed Chronicles: China.

pacmanate
11-26-2014, 07:46 PM
If I cancel, I get the money back right?

Duh.

Also, you do have a right. You bought it with the intention of getting "Insert products". Now its changed.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 07:48 PM
So the two options are:

-Call Ubisoft support to cancel season pass and get money back
-Claim a digital copy of one of the listed Ubisoft games (Would pick Black Flag)

Do I have that right?

My problem is I'm afraid Black Flag will be free on PS+ within the next couple of months (at least by end of 2015) anyway and so I'll essentially have had paid extra for nothing.

walkbyfaith76
11-26-2014, 07:48 PM
the only way this is gonna happen unless they give everyone who bought it a 30 dollars credit or free game DL c'mon people don't believe EVERYTHING you read on the internet!

but I do have a bunch of Dead Kings DLC weapons in my loadout after the 3 gig "patch" so I don't know what kinda patch is 3 gigs after a few days work but it aint just a few bug fixes that big?
But the Crew or Farcry 4 for 30 bucks now I'm happy it's free for all GOOD Job UBISOFT haterz gon hate

bitebug2003
11-26-2014, 07:54 PM
walkbyfaith76,

I've merged your posts - can you please use the Edit button if you wish to add something rather than double posting.

Thank you

pacmanate
11-26-2014, 07:56 PM
So the two options are:

-Call Ubisoft support to cancel season pass and get money back
-Claim a digital copy of one of the listed Ubisoft games (Would pick Black Flag)

Do I have that right?

My problem is I'm afraid Black Flag will be free on PS+ within the next couple of months (at least by end of 2015) anyway and so I'll essentially have had paid extra for nothing.

You've played Black Flag. Get something else. Like Far Cry. At least that game is fun. (Not saying BF isn't, but why have it on PS4 if you have it on PC with the fear of it being on Plus anyway?)

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 07:59 PM
You've played Black Flag. Get something else. Like Far Cry. At least that game is fun. (Not saying BF isn't, but why have it on PS4 if you have it on PC with the fear of it being on Plus anyway?)

I don't like First Person Shooters.

I played Far Cry 3 and didn't enjoy it.

And I almost never have access to a PC so that's why I was thinking about it. I could also probably get it on Wii U for like 7 dollars, however. Though that version is extremely buggy.

marvelfannumber
11-26-2014, 07:59 PM
Oh wow, finally some good PR from Ubisoft, am I dreaming or have I travelled 8 years back in time?

pacmanate
11-26-2014, 08:00 PM
Get a refund then.

Like I said, you paid for the product with the intent of getting said products.

Now they've changed.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 08:01 PM
Get a refund then.

Like I said, you paid for the product with the intent of getting said products.

Now they've changed.

Refund it is.

creed of killer
11-26-2014, 08:02 PM
What if I buy yhe season pass today, before the pricechange. Am I going to get the free game too or will I be considered a "after news" season pass holder and won't recive the "promo"?

Season pass was just taken down, damn, should have bought it

Aphex_Tim
11-26-2014, 08:04 PM
HOOOOOOOOOLLLLYYYYYYYYY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEET am I bummed right now!
I was actually planning on purchasing the season pass today, I just decided to wait for the patch to download before buying it, just to make sure everything went right (since I was planning on deleting my current save file). Now I see what games become available since this new announcement, including freakin' FAR CRY 4 and THE CREW, which I am both planning on buying, and now the season pass isn't available for purchase anymore.
People tell you patience is a virtue but in this case, it made me miss out on an awesome game!

Edit: #@&*!#$%&!^&@!!!!!!

Bigodon
11-26-2014, 08:10 PM
apologies accepted
i though their never would do it, for me this is important

show they are engaged to make things better next time and recognize things are f*cked up
i'm in for ACCC, if its up to 10 bucks

x___Luffy___x
11-26-2014, 08:12 PM
im loving this. i bought the gold edition, now i can get crew for free ;)
i should cancel my crew preorder from my retailer now . thanks ubi :)

wvstolzing
11-26-2014, 08:25 PM
Whoa.... What's going on?

My stupid connection is saturated by the 'patch' download, so I can't look up anything. Not even sure if this message will make it to the forum; it took me half an hour just to load this page.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 08:30 PM
ubisupport is being frustrating.

might not be able to get refund. hngh.

puci11
11-26-2014, 08:30 PM
Does anybody get a free copy of game or it is unavailable for now? I logged in my uplay account and don't have any information about any game.

dxsxhxcx
11-26-2014, 08:32 PM
Chronicles wasn't the only other thing offered by the Season Pass. Some things included missions that were available only as pre-order offers (Chemical Revolution etc.), plus new weapons and armor, will that be available for non-Season Pass owners?

Am I eligible to receive the Dead Kings DLC for free?
Yes! Anyone that purchases Assassin’s Creed Unity on PS4, Xbox One or PC will be eligible.

Season Pass holders will continue to have access to a variety of additional content, including Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China.

if we take this literally, I think the offer doesn't include the rest of the season pass' content for those who don't have it already...

Season Pass
- New campaign - Dead Kings;
- more items;
- AC Chronicles: China;

Dead King DLC =/= Season Pass

Season Pass owners will get a new game, the rest will get the Dead Kings DLC..

the rest of the Season Pass content will probably become available for purchase later..

SixKeys
11-26-2014, 08:41 PM
I honestly never expected Ubisoft to be the kind of company to do this kind of thing. Good on them though. They need some serious damage control at this point.

I'm only bummed out that Child of Light isn't among the free games. That's the only Ubi game I'm interested in.

Kevciu2409
11-26-2014, 08:43 PM
So how someone who did not buy seasin pass, will get additional content - missions and equipment?

Will it be for sale atmsome point? Will they give it for free?

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 08:44 PM
I'm just upset that I'm only interested in chronicles.

And if it were to be for sale, it would probably be 15 bucks.

That means I paid twice the amount.

The only compensation is some games I have zero interest in whatsoever.

I'm trying to get a refund ATM but UbiSupport is being wonky.

Namikaze_17
11-26-2014, 08:47 PM
Free?

Surprised...I expected more.

D.I.D.
11-26-2014, 08:47 PM
This is great news, and exactly the right way to handle the situation.

As a season pass owner, I'm actually surprised that the free offer includes brand new (and not yet released) games. Usually this kind of thing gets you a choice from a handful of quite old releases. It's exactly right that it's the digital version, too. The SP was a digital content, so you get digital content in kind. I'm amazed anyone would be salty about this.

Well done.

I honestly never expected Ubisoft to be the kind of company to do this kind of thing. Good on them though. They need some serious damage control at this point.

I'm only bummed out that Child of Light isn't among the free games. That's the only Ubi game I'm interested in.

The Crew was looking very good in the betas. Maybe it's just a time to use the offer to get something you wouldn't normally play? It might surprise you!

If you never played Rayman Legends, I thoroughly recommend that. It's unfairly dismissed as a kids' game, and does just about everything right.

Makiavelo SG
11-26-2014, 08:49 PM
Aah the feeling of regret.I never get used to it.Never buy season pass.

No never, now you get a free game, farcry 4 for me.

30 dollars: Farcry 4, DLC for unity and china :D

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 08:50 PM

As a season pass owner, I'm actually surprised that the free offer includes brand new (and not yet released) games. Usually this kind of thing gets you a choice from a handful of quite old releases. It's exactly right that it's the digital version, too. The SP was a digital content, so you get digital content in kind. I'm amazed anyone would be salty about this.

Well done.

People are naturally upset when they do not get their (in their perspective) money's worth.

Because this deal means nothing if they have no interest in the selective 'free' games.

Xstantin
11-26-2014, 08:52 PM
I guess I'll go with Far Cry then :nonchalance:

D.I.D.
11-26-2014, 08:56 PM
People are naturally upset when they do not get their (in their perspective) money's worth.

Because this deal means nothing if they have no interest in the selective 'free' games.

Your gripe was never about bugs though. You hated the characters and you hated the story and you hated your experience of the gameplay. Those aren't natural compensation issues, and I'm not sure what more they can do for you than they already are.

This is much more than other companies have done to rectify this kind of situation, and many have done much less. Drive Club springs to mind, and that was published by Sony itself. Those customers are making do with just an apology.

Hawker1988
11-26-2014, 08:57 PM
Will China be made available to all, including non season pass owners?

SixKeys
11-26-2014, 09:00 PM

Well done.

The Crew was looking very good in the betas. Maybe it's just a time to use the offer to get something you wouldn't normally play? It might surprise you!

If you never played Rayman Legends, I thoroughly recommend that. It's unfairly dismissed as a kids' game, and does just about everything right.

Rayman Legends was a actually my first choice of the ones listed. I don't like first person shooters so I haven't any interest in Far Cry.My only concrrn about Rayman is the controls which I found pretty awkward on the keyboard, but a free game is a free game.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 09:01 PM
Your gripe was never about bugs though. You hated the characters and you hated the story and you hated your experience of the gameplay. Those aren't natural compensation issues, and I'm not sure what more they can do for you than they already are.

This is much more than other companies have done to rectify this, and many have done much less. Drive Club springs to mind, and that was published by Sony itself. Those customers are making do with just an apology.

What does my distaste for the original game have anything to do with my gripe with the change in Season Pass product?

I don't like first person shooters so I haven't any interest in Far Cry

Same here m8.

Farlander1991
11-26-2014, 09:02 PM
Am I eligible to receive the Dead Kings DLC for free?
Yes! Anyone that purchases Assassinís Creed Unity on PS4, Xbox One or PC will be eligible.

Season Pass holders will continue to have access to a variety of additional content, including Assassinís Creed Chronicles: China.

if we take this literally, I think the offer doesn't include the rest of the season pass' content for those who don't have it already...

Season Pass
- New campaign - Dead Kings;
- more items;
- AC Chronicles: China;

Dead King DLC =/= Season Pass

Season Pass owners will get a new game, the rest will get the Dead Kings DLC..

the rest of the Season Pass content will probably become available for purchase later..

Nonono, I get that, my question was, is there going to be a way to get other content outside of the Season Pass (i.e. not meaning in the offer).

So, we can purchase Chronicles separately. Can we purchase the missions and items separately, or only Season Pass holders will get those? O_o Because for Season Pass holders the FAQ says that it will get all the content, but for non-Season Pass holders they so far only talk about Chronicles being purchaseable.

Namikaze_17
11-26-2014, 09:14 PM
Is Chronicles free too or...? :confused:

dxsxhxcx
11-26-2014, 09:17 PM
Nonono, I get that, my question was, is there going to be a way to get other content outside of the Season Pass (i.e. not meaning in the offer).

So, we can purchase Chronicles separately. Can we purchase the missions and items separately, or only Season Pass holders will get those? O_o Because for Season Pass holders the FAQ says that it will get all the content, but for non-Season Pass holders they so far only talk about Chronicles being purchaseable.

Oh, I see... I think they'll become available for purchase at some point but my answer means nothing since I don't work for Ubisoft.. :p

Is Chronicles free too or...? :confused:

the Dead Kings DLC is part of the Season Pass but it isn't the Season Pass, so I don't think so, people (who don't own the Season Pass) will only get that specific DLC and nothing else for free...

Namikaze_17
11-26-2014, 09:19 PM
Dead King DLC is part of the Season Pass but it isn't the Season Pass, so I don't think so, people (who don't own the Season Pass) will only get that DLC and nothing else for free...

Oh, okay.

Thanks. ^^

D.I.D.
11-26-2014, 09:23 PM
What does my distaste for the original game have anything to do with my gripe with the change in Season Pass product?

Only the intensity and basis of your displeasure. The free thing in these situations never pleases everyone, but the gesture here is an especially good one of its type. If you don't get what you want, that doesn't make the gesture bad. I hope you can figure out your issues with Support, and I hope they do give you a refund on your season pass.

I can see a few things in my games collection that I regret buying in advance, but that's the gamble of buying things in advance when you don't know what they are yet. I shouldn't do it, and it I know it sucks to feel like you got burned. As an exclusively digital download customer, I didn't get a refund for any of them, except for this time. I'm getting a compensatory bonus of a new game on top of a game I've already finished and, bugs and design issues aside, very much enjoyed. I'm sure this must have happened before, but I can't remember another offer that was quite this good.

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 09:26 PM
If you don't get what you want, that doesn't make the gesture bad.

I never said it's a bad deal in general.

It's just specifically a bad deal for me.

And I hope so too. If not I might be stuck with Watch_Dogs or ACIV.

XavierSaviour
11-26-2014, 09:43 PM
From what I understand SE holders get the China game, missions and items, as well as a free game of their choice, digital assuming. Non-SE holders just get Dead Kings free. I can't at people demanding for a physical copy of the free game, how exactly does a £24.00 season pass = a physical copy of a game like Far Cry 4. I mean I think we'll just get digital but if we can get physical, then all the better.

Layytez
11-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Sequence 13...im liking the sound of the title.

Terrence_Lee
11-26-2014, 10:06 PM
I just bought the season pass hours ago! And about those FREE game offer,

I only interested in AC4 and WD and I own both of them already! FarCry can't do because I don't do 1st person shooter

The only thing I want is my money back, I want refund too.

I live in Australia, how to contact ubi about this matter? The support page? It is crap

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 10:09 PM
I just bought the season pass hours ago! And about those FREE game offer,

I only interested in AC4 and WD and I own both of them already! FarCry can't do because I don't do 1st person shooter

The only thing I want is my money back, I want refund too.

I live in Australia, how to contact ubi about this matter? The support page? It is crap

There should be a number to call but I can't find it.

Rafe Harwood
11-26-2014, 10:12 PM
The biggest problem I see here, is what happens to those people who buy the season pass going forward.

Are they reducing the price, or do you just have to take the hit that part of what you pay for is now free?

dxsxhxcx
11-26-2014, 10:25 PM
There should be a number to call but I can't find it.

https://support.ubi.com/en-us/faq/9/3888/ubisoft-support-contact-information/kA030000000ee8ACAQ

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 10:35 PM
https://support.ubi.com/en-us/faq/9/3888/ubisoft-support-contact-information/kA030000000ee8ACAQ

Thanks m8. The main page wouldnt load for me so i couldnt find the link.

MRNMRSPACER
11-26-2014, 10:40 PM
The biggest problem I see here, is what happens to those people who buy the season pass going forward.

Are they reducing the price, or do you just have to take the hit that part of what you pay for is now free?

They are no longer selling the season pass

dxsxhxcx
11-26-2014, 10:45 PM
Thanks m8. The main page wouldnt load for me so i couldnt find the link.

no problem, be aware that these are the numbers available for the american continent, the international support page seems to be broken (at least it was for me, error 404)..