PDA

View Full Version : Odd graphical issue.

ZeroNorthEast
11-26-2014, 05:45 PM
Occasionally while playing in an MP game (with others or solo in a private match) I've noticed that the game will drop to 30fps and stay there either until the end of the track or until I reset at a checkpoint. Sometimes this will fix it back at the standard 60 but not always, not sure if this is a localised issue or whether it's a more widespread one.

Main game runs fine on my rig, if specs are needed just ask.

ZeroNorthEast
11-26-2014, 07:26 PM
And speaking of graphical issues, after finishing one MP session, it got stuck at a black screen with just the Continue/Back prompts in the lower right corner, it loaded into another match after a minute or so, but I had no UI at all, just the gameplay.

At the end of that match, it got stuck at this screen http://puu.sh/d6uAh/d22dd411f7.jpg and nothing worked to continue/leave the session, had to force-quit the game.

BlueBadger400
11-26-2014, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the feedback :)

We'll look into this

TeriXeri
11-28-2014, 11:05 PM
Just had the same thing happen, where it goes from 59/60, to 29/30 fps and then back to 60 up and down.

It's not consistent to the track itself because it happens in different places and quite randomly.

Turning off Frame skipper seems to stop it (will update).

ZeroNorthEast
12-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Just had the same thing happen, where it goes from 59/60, to 29/30 fps and then back to 60 up and down.

It's not consistent to the track itself because it happens in different places and quite randomly.

Turning off Frame skipper seems to stop it (will update).

Can confirm, turning off Frame Skipping seemed to be a fix for the fps issue when I tried it before the weekend, meant to post back regarding that but have been at work and have been having serious ISP issues since then.