PDA

View Full Version : All Companion Apps Unlocked Without Ever Even Installing The App!

RivereyesGR
11-26-2014, 12:18 PM
No, this is not a "Wow, click here and get teh uberfix" post but a bug I've been experiencing.

I have never ran, installed or touched the abominable Companion App on any device.

Yesterday, when I started AC: Unity (I refuse to play until it becomes playable, but I was told to boot it once in order to begin AC: Initiates syncing. Which of course failed.) I started getting popup notifications about Companion App Actions Completed. Sure enough, I checked and ALL Companion App actions had been unlocked and all Uplay points had been credited to me normally. Not that I'm complaining, since that should be a policy for ALL AC: Unity players who don't want to delve in the peasantry of casual apps, but, has this happened to anyone else?

Anykeyer
11-26-2014, 02:11 PM
I got all companion app actions almost 2 weeks ago, right after they fixed uplay actions/rewards for the game itself. At that point I should have received only 2 or 3 of them, but instead I got all 4. Now I would have them all anyway (provided the system is actually working).

RoseSolane
11-26-2014, 06:51 PM
has this happened to anyone else?
Yes. I don't have the app, but I got all the actions for the Companion Progress.

jeje_71
11-26-2014, 07:00 PM
Yes. I don't have the app, but I got all the actions for the Companion Progress.

so in fact to get the remards, you should NOT sync the app since hen synching, there are good chance you on't have the remards...

Sweetpea8472
11-26-2014, 09:59 PM
So, I should not have installed the app, because it doesn't show any progress for me...