PDA

View Full Version : Whatīs wrong with Ubisoft Assassinīs Creed TEAM?

Xandrez21
11-26-2014, 04:28 AM
First of all, I have all AC games, i love the series. Revelations was the best one for me....and Black Flag has was great too..But UNITY...this is not worth of PAYING...and PLAYING.
I was anxious to play AC Unity... Ubisoft just screwed it. I have so many issues that I doesnīt know how to start.

1) FPS problems. My PC is above ubisoft requirements and still canīt play on full resolution cause the game freezes and the fps goes below 20.
2) Movement issues. What have you done ubisoft? Arno cannot move well, he keeps going in different directions and bumps into everything. I canīt play 5 minutes without having a problem. Sometimes he gets stuck in a bench or in a corner. The engine is awful.
3) LAG everywhere. The main menu LAGS, the LOOT button LAGS, simple commands like E, F or SPACE LAGS. What is this?
4) Microtransactions? Are you ****ing kidding me?
5) LOCK PICKS? REMOVE this **** please. I cant open a chest without broking about 20 lockpicks. That shouldnīt be so difficult. You spend more time trying to open a chest than playing.
6) AC INITIATES chests? COME ON!!! REMOVE IT!
7) AC Mobile app chests? COME ON!!! REMOVE IT!
8) Locked chests and locked doors? COME ON!!! REMOVE IT!
9) CO-OP? Ok, seems great, but....the game freezes a lot in CO-OP missions, IT LAGS a LOT...Terrible.

Im also playing FAR CRY 4. The engine is great, movements are great, gaming experience is great. FPS is great, resolution is great. WHAT HAPPENED?
UBI, you SHOULD GET ALL UBISOFT AC UNITY TEAM FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strigoi1958
11-26-2014, 04:57 AM
I'm playing FC4 as well awesome game... but people over the farcry forum are complaining about FC4 bugs glitches mouse movement etc... so sometimes you get them other times you don't.
I love Revelations and AC3 and black flag but they also had teething problems at the start... black flag had a number of people all shouting for a class action lawsuit and as yet I haven't seen that against unity (it might be here) in fact there was 1 guy I think his name was Kaldire and he cried himself to sleep every night and wanted a lawyer and was going to raise an army to smite ubi because of Revelations and black flag problems..... but I assume you do not want the teams from revelations and black flag or FC4 fired ?

I generally do not want to see extra content in a game removed just because I do not use it but I would love to see all the app and initiates chests removed from the game right now (although I think some who complain about them would get a petition to have them re-instated).

Lock picking is part of the game and they will not remove it any more than if you got a petition up to remove pawns from chess. (or mountains in FC4 that you have to run around)

Patch 3 is out soon and that will supposedly work although I know some people have GPU's too low for the game and I don't think it is going to help them a lot, but, I hope it does

Johnny_R3b
11-26-2014, 05:35 AM
me and you both know ****ing well that ac4 and revelations werent like this on release. this is on par with watch dogs and it is the ******* truth. just because a team is patching means that theyre ****heads for releasing a destroyed unfinished game. not that they care. if they cared they wouldve finished the game. i will never buy from these scam artists again

USAdystopia
11-26-2014, 06:04 AM
Heard there are some openings on World of Warcraft.

nonamename1
11-26-2014, 08:28 AM
game runs great for me.

learn how to tweak your systems you friggin' noob whiners.

NoSpaxX
11-26-2014, 08:37 AM
game runs great for me.

learn how to tweak your systems you friggin' noob whiners.

Very helpful post. If people never experience any issues with any other game and AC: Unity does not even start, I do not think the problem lies with the user!

similarly
11-26-2014, 09:24 AM
I like locked doors and chests, but don't like the "levels" on the locked doors and locked chests, and I don't like the lock picking minigame. I think there are some other games that did this much better. I feel lock picking should be something slow and careful, not a twitchy hit-the-button-at-the-right-moment deal.

However, I totally agree about the companion app and initiates, particularly because initiates refuses to sync my previous games and so my level remains low, and consequently there will be good chests and content that will be locked until they sort out the bugs.

nonamename1
11-26-2014, 10:03 AM
Very helpful post. If people never experience any issues with any other game and AC: Unity does not even start, I do not think the problem lies with the user!

glad that, despite me not being part of Ubisoft support, I was able to help with my post.

if you're on windows and the game doesn't start, you've got other issues my friend.

it is very likely something else interfering with the game running. I really doubt it's a problem with the game itself.

strigoi1958
11-26-2014, 12:22 PM
me and you both know ****ing well that ac4 and revelations werent like this on release. this is on par with watch dogs and it is the ******* truth. just because a team is patching means that theyre ****heads for releasing a destroyed unfinished game. not that they care. if they cared they wouldve finished the game. i will never buy from these scam artists again

Quite contraire mon frere... I know because I started on this forum before you..... AC4 is a fantastic game but, the outrage over AC4 was a lot greater than what I am seeing for Unity. So you may think AC4 wasn't like this but the list of problems people brought up as bugs and glitches generated a lot more posts. We did have a thread on funny screen shots as well about flying, water skiing and the hole in the water where the ship should be plus threads threatening everything from lawsuits to summoning Beelzebub to rain down fire on ubi because of issues with cloud, AA on the rigging, patches, game not starting, not connecting, downloading, stuttering, fflllszbnrijk v sorry my hands getting tired a little way into my list ;) my point is people have short memories and now everyone sees AC4 as a great game with hardly any problems.... personally I thought the little glitches were nothing and felt left out because I didn't get the flying one :D.

Can anyone remind me what the "invisible ship" glitch was called ? please

In a months time I expect nobody will be here complaining except people who haven't upgraded to a level that they can play to their satisfaction. Or the apps and initiate chests are still problematic.

Most AC fans are intense AC fans, they usually have got an impressive collection of limited editions and extra merchandise, they're almost compelled to complete the game 100% and because initiates and the companion chests are not working ( plus the gear and club pending ) it is incredibly frustrating to them...

I'm not even sure if ANY game gets released now without a patch at some time :confused:

BladeUK606
11-26-2014, 02:37 PM
I think the biggest problem is how complicated, large and graphically outstanding they have to make a game, or people moan, the same people who moan if they have to wait, and moan if it doesn't work.

To make a game as big as AC:U with every building and person, and to find every bug in testing with every setup of every PC - including those which are ran by idiots who install conflicting codecs, viruses, trojans, every anti virus software and ad ware under the sun, which don't work (I could go on) and then moan because Ubisoft should have known this (I digress) - is very hard, and then they have deadlines set by the publisher to release in the 'fall release period', in which everyone wants to release their big titles at the same time ready for the festive season, which they have to hit or they actually will get fired.

The problem is the game publishers and community expecting this, and everyone needs to learn that if a game isn't ready, don't release until the studio, not the publishers think they should, don't blame the Ubisoft studio (who you claim should all be sacked) - blame Ubisoft the publishers (who you have made no mention of)!

nonamename1
11-26-2014, 07:26 PM
I think the biggest problem is how complicated, large and graphically outstanding they have to make a game, or people moan, the same people who moan if they have to wait, and moan if it doesn't work.

To make a game as big as AC:U with every building and person, and to find every bug in testing with every setup of every PC - including those which are ran by idiots who install conflicting codecs, viruses, trojans, every anti virus software and ad ware under the sun, which don't work (I could go on) and then moan because Ubisoft should have known this (I digress) - is very hard, and then they have deadlines set by the publisher to release in the 'fall release period', in which everyone wants to release their big titles at the same time ready for the festive season, which they have to hit or they actually will get fired.

The problem is the game publishers and community expecting this, and everyone needs to learn that if a game isn't ready, don't release until the studio, not the publishers think they should, don't blame the Ubisoft studio (who you claim should all be sacked) - blame Ubisoft the publishers (who you have made no mention of)!

I do not want to see game companies release games "when they're done"

You know what happens then? You will get delay after delay. Trust me. Look at Blizzard!

THREE_FREAKING_YEARS to make expansion to StarCraft 2! Unbelievable!

Ubisoft releases games on an awesome schedule. I actually get to play their games before I die! Further, a few bugs aren't that big of a deal. Most sane people can tolerate a few graphical glitches here and there.

In fact, sometimes they are pretty entertaining, I've actually had a good laugh at the disappearing face bug screenshots.

BladeUK606
11-26-2014, 08:38 PM
I do not want to see game companies release games "when they're done"

You know what happens then? You will get delay after delay. Trust me. Look at Blizzard!

THREE_FREAKING_YEARS to make expansion to StarCraft 2! Unbelievable!

Ubisoft releases games on an awesome schedule. I actually get to play their games before I die! Further, a few bugs aren't that big of a deal. Most sane people can tolerate a few graphical glitches here and there.

In fact, sometimes they are pretty entertaining, I've actually had a good laugh at the disappearing face bug screenshots.

A few bugs? Patch 3 will fix over 300, that's not a few bugs, and a lot are reporting game breaking bugs, not just graphical ones.

I haven't had any issues, except for one corrupt save which stopped me playing online, which I backed up, then deleted, but I will stand by the point games should come out when the studio says, not the publishers, many more launches like this and there won't be a Ubisoft, what will you play then?