PDA

View Full Version : Initiates content for "not unity"

mozCallek
11-26-2014, 12:52 AM
So, last year when I got black Flag, I signed up with initiates.

At that time it had lots of nice "even if I don't play black flag" things, like the database itself! As well as many in-game benefits for various levels.

Since the relaunch we don't have any non-Unity things in there, other than XP. And all the talk I've heard so far says "...in Unity" for the daily stuff thats coming.

My question is twofold:
* Are we going to get any of the Black Flag rewards for Initiates Progress back?
* Are we going to get any non-Unity benefits from Initiates, e.g. a Database/timeline like in the previous version. (like those mini daily hunt things with the map)

similarly
11-26-2014, 01:03 AM
My question is: If Black Flag's community challenges are not coming back, can you release a patch that unlocks the content that requires completion of community challenges?

WLM13
11-26-2014, 01:09 AM
I signed up with Initiates in 2010 during the BETA.I,ve played since quite a bit and have gotten or had alot of missions completed and Badges earned.Why is my level not resettiing and will the older Mission come back to be able to finish.I heard Escoblades has moved on so whoi are the COM DEVS now.
Thank you for looking into this I MISS INITIATES MISSIONS
I do not have the PS4 as of yet but I do have the pre-ordered UNITY game waiting for it.
My PS3 ID is WLM13

kingalfonsoz
11-26-2014, 02:48 PM
I highly support the return of all the old initiates features like the missions and the data map. I've been part of the site pretty much since the beginning and it has never in that whole time period felt so irrelevant and boring. It's really heartbreaking.