PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] What do you think about Patch 3?

Kadirius2702
11-25-2014, 07:08 PM
Hey guys,

What do you think about Patch 3?

killzab
11-25-2014, 07:18 PM
Too little too late

canadian2013
11-25-2014, 07:57 PM
Will the Shay and Connor outfit glitch be fixed. When going into co-op with these outfits, the game locks these outfits and the chest that they were found remains gone. So you lose the outfit and there is no way to get it back. I lost my Shay outfit this way. Is there a fix for this or will there be? Seems simple to fix...because they're glitched, change the unlock condition to something easy so that those who already have it don't lose it and the ones who had it can get it back.

Niebaum1981
11-25-2014, 08:07 PM
its a joke that there is still nothing about club competition

APirateCaptain
11-25-2014, 08:09 PM
Will the Shay and Connor outfit glitch be fixed. When going into co-op with these outfits, the game locks these outfits and the chest that they were found remains gone. So you lose the outfit and there is no way to get it back. I lost my Shay outfit this way. Is there a fix for this or will there be? Seems simple to fix...because they're glitched, change the unlock condition to something easy so that those who already have it don't lose it and the ones who had it can get it back.

I just entered a co-op match and completed it using the Connor outfit, no problems upon returning to my own free-roam.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-25-2014, 08:12 PM
I'm just about done with the game, so as Killzab says, it's too little too late. My experience with the game will now always be one of endless frustration. Thanks a bunch, whoever made the decision to release this game before it was finished. All I can hope is that he's out of a job now (though knowing corporate culture, one of his minions has probably been forced to "take one for the team" as they say).

Anyway, it will take a heck of a lot more than patch #3 to set this game straight. At a conservative estimate, it probably needs at least three more patches, including some gameplay fixes (not all the problems are bug-related). Realistically, I suspect Ubisoft are going to cut their losses soon, and the game will never be fixed.

zyhowski
11-25-2014, 08:18 PM
Ive had zero issues with the game. Cant say the same for a friend who still cant continue the main mission without starting over

Xstantin
11-25-2014, 08:21 PM
I've clocked crazy hours with the game already. For now I'll wait for a few more patches (if it happens), then replay it by the time for Dead Kings.

melbye82
11-25-2014, 08:22 PM
I hope it works cause i am finally starting Unity tomorrow or Thursday on the PS4

luck7s15
11-25-2014, 08:51 PM
The phrase I will wait til the patch is out before I give my opinion on it, see what it actually fixes. I'm sure patch 3 is meant to fix 300 bugs which is a scary amount and this will be the third patch. Also who knows what issues this patch will cause.

Well it is meant to be out on PS4 tomorrow though would have been nice to know a timeframe.

Though I do feel if it doesn't fix my game breaker and feels a bit more like a polished article I may call it a day and start the road of demanding a full refund from Ubisoft for selling faulty software.

Its nearly been 2 weeks since launch and the game is still a steaming pile.

TwentyGlyphs
11-25-2014, 09:36 PM
The detailed patch release notes make it obvious this game shipped in a known unfinished state. Seriously, look under the "Fixed animation issues" section of the release notes. There's a long list of animations that don't play at the right moment, like "High Profile stop animation plays when walking then stopping in an indoor area." The game feels wonky because appropriate animations aren't always playing in the right context. This was obviously not finished at release, and they surely knew it.

Also look at the fixed bug of one of the belts costing 31250 Creed Points to upgrade instead of 5000. I noticed an item that had a ridiculously high upgrade cost (I'm almost sure it was this exact cost) the other day and didn't upgrade it. Didn't occur to me it was an outright bug at the time. This game just didn't have enough time for polishing.

I really do appreciate Ubisoft's ambition with regards to the AC games. They could just spit out more of the same game with a new coat of paint, but they really do try to put a lot of content into these games. Unfortunately, that ambition has lead to major issues 2 out of the last 3 years. They had better learn a major lesson in how to manage scope and production so these games have more time to polish. You can't help but feel they're spending so much time pulling everything together at the end of production that there's just not enough time to finish everything. I would prefer a little smaller game with higher quality. Instead of 50 Paris Stories, I could live with 25 that are of higher quality.

Having said all that, Unity has more redeeming qualities, much better mission design and more opportunities for fun to me than AC3 did. I will continue playing it for a while, and this patch sounds like it will potentially make a lot of things better. The game still needs some more patches, but I appreciate the work that went into this one.

Although I do have one gripe with this patch. How am I supposed to know when I have unspent Sync Points now? ;)

Pr0metheus 1962
11-25-2014, 09:43 PM
Also look at the fixed bug of one of the belts costing 31250 Creed Points to upgrade instead of 5000.

Dammit! I paid 31250 creed points for that belt upgrade!

Although I do have one gripe with this patch. How am I supposed to know when I have unspent Sync Points now? ;)

Dammit! Like I keep saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! Next they'll be letting Arno get into windows with a simple button push, and we won't ever again have the simple pleasure of watching him dance all around the window while screaming "GET IN, YOU STUPID [edit]!"

Mr_Shade
11-25-2014, 09:51 PM
Please do not bypass the swear filter.. Thanks..

bitebug2003
11-25-2014, 11:24 PM
I'm still doing a rather extended test run (skipping all database entries etc.), and the only issues I've seen or had trouble with

- is the cover system (which they've hopefully addressed)
- running up a wall and then having to go through a window (I find that quite hard to pull off especially if the window is at your side - rather than above or below).
- frame rate issue is very minor (only noticed it a few times) - the patch seems to have addressed that
- the higher difficulty
- the existence of co-op, the companion app (Black Flag's app was much better) and Initiates

As for the slew of animations missing and what have you - maybe some were noticeable by a few people - but I think the majority of issues in the patch were flagged in-house and not by the community.

I am warming to AC Unity as I am running around Paris - it's ambitious (maybe a bit too ambitious) but I do like it after initial impressions left me feeling deflated.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-26-2014, 12:50 AM
Please do not bypass the swear filter.. Thanks..

I wasn't trying to "bypass" it. I simply censored it myself. I'll try not to in future. :rolleyes:

SenseHomunculus
11-26-2014, 01:01 AM
- the higher difficulty

You mean the difficulty level is being lowered, e.g. made easier? I didn't know there was an issue with the overall difficulty. I'm not an exceedingly twitchy console user and I'm not having a problem with the difficulty.

I am warming to AC Unity as I am running around Paris - it's ambitious (maybe a bit too ambitious) but I do like it after initial impressions left me feeling deflated.

I was thinking the exact same thing while playing over the weekend. I'm starting to enjoy it much more.

Sejdovic11
11-26-2014, 01:03 AM
I've decided at the release, that I'm not going to play this game until they fix it. I've played it for like 30 minutes at release and it was just awful experience for me personally. So I decided to wait. But I don't trust them anymore, will wait for people's feedback here on the forum what they'll say about that fix (if will fix anything at all). I hope that they were able to fix fps problem... But I'll wait and see what is going to happen, I don't have high hopes though... 300 things that they fixed with one patch? 300? Like I said, that game shouldn't be released at all with such huge ammount of problems it has...

SolidSage
11-26-2014, 01:08 AM
OMG! Let go of RT AND A once on a wall, hold LT then climb towards window. It's not hard at all. My wife just sat here saying the same junk, when she did it exactly as I told her it worked fast and fine EVERY TIME.
Just slow down and stop believing you're all the best video game player ever. Some of it IS you, it really is. Get over it.

I love this game. Best AC yet, easily.

ze_topazio
11-26-2014, 01:09 AM
I'm just about done with the game, so as Killzab says, it's too little too late. My experience with the game will now always be one of endless frustration. Thanks a bunch, whoever made the decision to release this game before it was finished. All I can hope is that he's out of a job now (though knowing corporate culture, one of his minions has probably been forced to "take one for the team" as they say).

Anyway, it will take a heck of a lot more than patch #3 to set this game straight. At a conservative estimate, it probably needs at least three more patches, including some gameplay fixes (not all the problems are bug-related). Realistically, I suspect Ubisoft are going to cut their losses soon, and the game will never be fixed.

I don't think they can fire the CEO and the investors.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-26-2014, 01:25 AM
I don't think they can fire the CEO and the investors.

I don't think the investors determine when a game is published, and I very much doubt they were all that happy when Ubisoft lost 12% of its net worth in a single day due to this debacle.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-26-2014, 01:28 AM
OMG! Let go of RT AND A once on a wall, hold LT then climb towards window.

OMG! If that worked on even half the windows, it would be great. Maybe you and your wife have a magic XBox One, but all Arno does most of the time when I do that is dance around the opening. I suspect it might be the same problem that causes Arno to refuse to take a quick shot when I press LB, or refuse to hit enemies with his sword when I press the attack button. There is something going on that stops the Xbox from getting these controller inputs - maybe the game is putting too much strain on the processor when a lot of stuff is happening on screen.

rob1990312
11-26-2014, 01:34 AM
OMG! If that worked on even half the windows, it would be great. Maybe you and your wife have a magic XBox One, but all Arno does most of the time when I do that is dance around the opening.

it works for me

Pr0metheus 1962
11-26-2014, 01:37 AM
it works for me

Well, strangely enough, lots of people seem to be having the same problem. Maybe we're all having some kind of mass hallucination.

ze_topazio
11-26-2014, 01:42 AM
I don't think the investors determine when a game is published, and I very much doubt they were all that happy when Ubisoft lost 12% of its net worth in a single day due to this debacle.

While they don't decide the exact release date, I'm sure they were there reminding the ones in charge to release it before Christmas no matter what.

Fatal-Feit
11-26-2014, 01:50 AM
I think it's taking too long.

rob1990312
11-26-2014, 01:52 AM
Well, strangely enough, lots of people seem to be having the same problem. Maybe we're all having some kind of mass hallucination.

it could be just you
also do you have to bash the game in every single thread

SolidSage
11-26-2014, 02:00 AM
You're the only one I see continually complaining about it.

Your controller batteries are probably funked.
Or more likely, you are exaggerating everything to try to ease your own frustration that stems from some genuine glitches, along with some genuine error on your part.

rob1990312
11-26-2014, 02:02 AM
after looking at the patch list i can honestly say i havent encountered or notice most of these problems

Pr0metheus 1962
11-26-2014, 02:03 AM
also do you have to bash the game in every single thread

"Every single thread"? http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/958995-Amazing-little-things-they-got-right-in-Unity
(http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/958995-Amazing-little-things-they-got-right-in-Unity)
Does it bother you? No one's forcing you to read my posts. There's an "ignore" list.

You know what bothers me: folks who do nothing else but praise a seriously flawed game.

rob1990312
11-26-2014, 02:08 AM
i could ignore you but it makes no difference to me as your opinion on the game wont effect mine but it bothers me that others who havent played the game yet will see your misleading comments and be completely turned of the game and will actually miss out on playing a great game

SolidSage
11-26-2014, 02:10 AM
Yes it does because we need REAL gripes addressing, not time wasting on ghost gripes. Windows work fine, they really do.
If you are having sustained input issues you have a much larger problem and shouldn't trust any gripe to be legitimate until you try a new game on another X1.

And whoever has complained about difficulty being too high!! OHEMGEE!! It's taken 4 games to finally get one that is a challenge again. If it gets nerfed due to players refusing to accept that challenge and effort are what makes games fun in the first place, I'm going to have to give up on the gaming community altogether.

rob1990312
11-26-2014, 02:14 AM
Yes it does because we need REAL gripes addressing, not time wasting on ghost gripes. Windows work fine, they really do.
If you are having sustained input issues you have a much larger problem and shouldn't trust any gripe to be legitimate until you try a new game on another X1.

And whoever has complained about difficulty being too high!! OHEMGEE!! It's taken 4 games to finally get one that is a challenge again. If it gets nerfed due to players refusing to accept that challenge and effort are what makes games fun in the first place, I'm going to have to give up on the gaming community altogether.

also when you have arno upgraded quiet a bit the game is actually a lot easier, it could actually pay off to do a lot of side quests and coop before rushing through the story mode

SolidSage
11-26-2014, 02:18 AM
For the record though, I DO have SOME input errors when playing coop and engaged with a large amount if alert guards in open combat. Then it can get a little squirmy. But zero input issues other than that.
There is difficulty associated with context sensitivity in combat. When Arno is far from enemies he won't dodge roll bullets. These instances REQUIRE smoke bomb. Also, when the context sensitive combat decides to disengage due to proximity, players need to resort to free aim and quickly to stay in the fight. The game can put you at a disadvantage in those instances some times
Certainly not glitches as much as design decisions with perhaps unforseen consequences. But there are perfect responses and solutions to those difficulties.

The real gripes I haven't figured out yet are public coop being hard to get a connection with and synchronization of the companion app. Everything else is minor....in my experience.

SolidSage
11-26-2014, 02:20 AM
also when you have arno upgraded quiet a bit the game is actually a lot easier, it could actually pay off to do a lot of side quests and coop before rushing through the story mode
Yes, all skills and weapons lead to a group of 5 star guards being the right challenge. If they nerf it the game won't really offer much challenge in combat. I guess the best players will be the ones rolling thru with Arno's start gear. I'm not there just yet ;)

Von_Till
11-26-2014, 02:23 AM

Try out level 5 quests at level 1. Bare bones gear, mainly default and discipline yourself to not use alot of Skills.

I cant stress it enough, insane fun, challenging and actually makes you think. ;)

rob1990312
11-26-2014, 02:24 AM
i finished the story with just arnos start gear and some mediocre weapon but it was difficult and now that i have him upgraded it can still be challenging facing large groups of gaurds

rob1990312
11-26-2014, 02:25 AM
Try out level 5 quests at level 1. Bare bones gear, mainly default and discipline yourself to not use alot of Skills.

I cant stress it enough, insane fun, challenging and actually makes you think. ;)

i must try this tomorow

Freyr1983
11-26-2014, 03:01 AM

I think the difficulty level for ac unity is so much better and challenging from previous ac game.

I hope they keep this difficulty lvl or increase it on their next ac game. :)

Pr0metheus 1962
11-26-2014, 04:00 AM
Not sure where people are getting the idea that Unity is more difficult. I don't think the game is any more difficult than the other games in the series.

Anyway, they're never going to do more than pay lip service to those who want greater difficulty. Combat in the series has always been easy, and that's the way it will stay unless Ubisoft wants to lose all those casual gaming fans.

GoldenBoy9999
11-26-2014, 05:01 AM
Thanks for the patch Ubisoft. I haven't encountered a lot of the things but I've had two FPS drops, (both on monuments, like the Saint Chappele),whenever I go in buildings Arno automatically crouches, and the shooting mechanics are a bit wonky. I like a lot of the things in the patch especially the !'s for new equipment. As a customization fan, I need those, but it can be overdone like in AC4's MP where they never went away.

Sounds like masochism to me...

Not sure where people are getting the idea that Unity is more difficult. I don't think the game is any more difficult than the other games in the series.

Anyway, they're never going to do more than pay lip service to those who want greater difficulty. Combat in the series has always been easy, and that's the way it will stay unless Ubisoft wants to lose all those casual gaming fans.

Personally, I thought the combat was noticeably harder. When I had Arno's white shirt still, I went for a regular chest-run that was guarded by 2 aggressors and a brute. I could sometimes take down the two regulars but the brute was powerful. I actually died multiple times and gave up until I had better gear. It's awesome how there is no last bit of health period and instead, a brute can knock you down when you have a quarter of health left, then bust your head open while you're down just like someone would in real life. Compared to AC4's counter kills, I thought Unity was way more frantic and exciting.

rprkjj
11-26-2014, 05:27 AM
Am I the only one not having problems with getting into windows? I literally just hold LT and move towards the window.

SolidSage
11-26-2014, 06:08 AM

"fun!", ? Ha, you're insane. Good to know that if it gets nerfed, there'll still be a way to modify the difficulty further.

..you might be out of luck though.

ltheghost
11-26-2014, 06:38 AM
"Every single thread"? http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/958995-Amazing-little-things-they-got-right-in-Unity
(http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/958995-Amazing-little-things-they-got-right-in-Unity)
Does it bother you? No one's forcing you to read my posts. There's an "ignore" list.

You know what bothers me: folks who do nothing else but praise a seriously flawed game.

I agree 100%

souNdwAve89
11-26-2014, 07:08 AM
Am I the only one not having problems with getting into windows? I literally just hold LT and move towards the window.

Don't bother using that control command. I just use the vault control command, which is holding R2 + O or X on the PS4.

Aphex_Tim
11-26-2014, 10:54 AM
Anyone have an idea of at what time the patch will be rolling out?
I'm planning on starting a second (more thorough) playthrough today (which unfortunately also means I'm gonna have to delete my first one :( ) but I want to wait for the patch first.

rrebe
11-26-2014, 11:13 AM
Anyone have an idea of at what time the patch will be rolling out?
I'm planning on starting a second (more thorough) playthrough today (which unfortunately also means I'm gonna have to delete my first one :( ) but I want to wait for the patch first.

Soon I hope, I'm waiting for the update before continuing any missions.

300 fixes? Well, I haven't had that many problems with the game but I'm glad they're fixing stuff :)

wvstolzing
11-26-2014, 12:42 PM
(which unfortunately also means I'm gonna have to delete my first one :( ) but I want to wait for the patch first.

You can backup the savegames & profile onto a usb drive.

Jackdaw951
11-26-2014, 02:29 PM
You can backup the savegames & profile onto a usb drive.

I wish. Not on an Xbox One you can't. This travesty alone prevents me from recommending the system anymore, until it's fixed (if it ever gets fixed--it may be an intentional anti-cheating move by Microsoft, and intentional or not, anti-consumer).

I have no problem with LT to go into windows either, but it took me a while to learn how to use it properly. Once I did, I discovered that Arno will leap in from any side of it (top,bottom or the sides). This is one thing that works well anyway.

I haven't fired up the game yet today. So the patch is definitely out already?

Aphex_Tim
11-26-2014, 02:32 PM
Still not out for me... And I'm getting impatient. I want to play ACU again! :p

Mr_Shade
11-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Still not out for me... And I'm getting impatient. I want to play ACU again! :p

It's still early ;)

Viking Dale
11-26-2014, 04:06 PM
I hope it fixes the crash I started to have yesterday afternoon on the Xbox One. I just can't get into the game now. It crashes just before it finishes loading.

I've barely had a problem before this. Hopefully it will. I can't bare to lose my save. :(

ace3001
11-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Too late for that. Done pretty much everything I wanted to do with it.

It baffles me how the hell a game that needs three hundred bug fixes was released as a final product, though. This is incompetence of a massive scale.

n1k1santoro
11-26-2014, 04:53 PM
Still no competition between club ?
Still no fix for the bug reset in the comp app ?
Iniate still no sync correctly ?

This game look more than an alpha verion for me...

hi2ukindsir
11-26-2014, 05:10 PM
Progression & Difficulty
•Adjusted various community events rewards

Does this mean I should farm some extra cash while I can?

Aphex_Tim
11-26-2014, 05:17 PM
It's still early ;)

I was hoping the patch would appear this morning since this is my last day off in a while and I don't want to start a new playthrough without the update. It's now over 5pm and still no patch.
Tonight I'll be gone so no ACU for me today it seems... :(

rrebe
11-26-2014, 06:10 PM
It's updating now. 2,67Gb :eek:

MJ_ERIC
11-26-2014, 06:48 PM
Just downloaded patch 3 a while ago. I'm east coast time in the USA. Popped in the disk to see how it would play. My big issue is framerate and this didn't touch it at all. It's clearly the crowds. Despite what they say. If your in a room it's buttery smooth. If you go outside and look in a direction that's not towards a crowd it's still smooth and playable. But as soon as you go into a more populated area, even on narrow passages it crawls at around 15-25 FPS. I'm not talking about standing in front of the big cathedrals, I'm sure it's bad there. I'm talking about 20+ people at most. It's just so clear the crowds are it. I go to an area and face the sky, nearby wall, or less populated area and it's smooth. Without moving a foot a change the camera towards the crowd and boom 15-25 FPS. they've got to dial down the crowds, or at least give us the option too. Well.....back to far cry 4. It's a consistent 30 FPS ar least. I feel like they just need to bite the bullet and decrease the crowds. They got the lighting, it's gorgeous, but it doesn't look like we can have both.

Patient alpha tester. 😄
Hutch

Minsooky
11-26-2014, 07:24 PM
Framerate is still bad. Great.

I can't play this game until that's fixed. It's nearly impossible to play at this point.

Jackdaw951
11-26-2014, 08:03 PM
It's updating now. 2,67Gb :eek:

Thanks. I was about to ask, when I saw your post. Firing up Unity on the Xbox immediately went to the update screen. It took a good half hour to update. No harm from the patch yet, anyway. I think air assassinations work better now, but I'm not sure yet. They were quite dodgy before, and I had a long string of them after the update that worked flawlessly. I see they wasted no time in adding a fast-travel point into DLC that I don't have. If I don't have it, I don't want to see it on the map. Ubisoft will be Ubisoft.

Frame rates have not improved at all, though I haven't tested the real choke points like Sainte-Chapelle. I have yet to inspect the animations carefully too.

luck7s15
11-26-2014, 09:08 PM
Hasn't fixed the issue of connecting online for me so haven't even bothered to play offline and see if anything is fixed there. Maybe tomorrow I will go offline and see if there are any improvements.

I tell you Ubisoft should be paying us if we are the testing department

Xstantin
11-26-2014, 09:10 PM
^I can actually join coop now and "Legend" thing is gone.

SolidNSnake1985
11-27-2014, 02:01 PM
the Frame Rate still the same .. it was my biggest issue when i played the game the first time ..

also there should be a new Game+ that can carry over your updates of Arno and play from the begining "Or a new Game slot if you don't want the upgrades from your first gameplay"

but anyway back to frame rate, it is more noticeable when you enter the cafe, it starts stuttering .. i really hope they fix the frame rate on their next patch, then i'll be thankful

soulscythe80
11-27-2014, 03:40 PM
Everything seems fine. I am having no trouble in the single player, everything is running good. However, in multiplayer is where I am having trouble. More specifically lagging issues. That is the only problem I am having the lagging issue when playing in co-op mode. Everything else is running smoothly.

NetTakogo84
11-27-2014, 09:50 PM
Distant objects look like crap now, and I feel that the overall graphics quality has been downgraded.

Si1verHa1o
11-27-2014, 10:43 PM
Well I can't play after patch 3. Game suddenly crashed and now I can't log on at all. It just crashes at the start so ya I'm not happy with patch 3.

Baal-Kagan
11-27-2014, 11:06 PM
Since patch 1.03, everytime I buy a new weapon (no matter if heavy, long etc.) I have to buy it all over again. If I equip a another weapon after purchasing the new one, it says I didn't buy the new weapon and I can't equip it until i buy it again and I loose it again by changing weapons. The funny thing is, it still shows me that I upgraded it even if I don't own it. I bought the legendary pistol / heavy & long range weapon. Switched back to a sword & now I have to buy them again. They are still upgraded as mentioned above. Lots of ingame money for nothing now? Oo

rrebe
11-27-2014, 11:21 PM
For me the game has ran smoothly before and after patch 3 (PS4), but..

Distant objects look like crap now, and I feel that the overall graphics quality has been downgraded.

I did notice something like this too. I'll admit I'm a bit bummed if that was the sacrifice to be made for the fixes.

Latte10010
11-28-2014, 02:26 AM
I actually didn't have much troubles except some glitches in the game, only Uplay shop took 10 days to send my pre-ordered game
which I paid them for expensive "2-3 days" International delivery.
However, after I installed Patch 3 yesterday, I encountered a lot more glitches so I had to re-start the memory several times.
It's obvious that they had no ability to make the game they designed, but they just couldn't get away with it so decided to sell it.

I think they should re-make a game entirely to be perfected ( an acceptable level to everyone) then upload it instead of patches!!
I'm fine with free DLC, but how about those people whose games are crashing all the time, or can't log in even after Patch 3?

Von_Till
11-29-2014, 01:28 AM
"fun!", ? Ha, you're insane. Good to know that if it gets nerfed, there'll still be a way to modify the difficulty further.

..you might be out of luck though.

I would have responded earlier if I knew my post was quoted but unfortunately I am not sure where to look for an option.

I'm not sure if Ubisoft expected people to challenge the highest difficulty at the lowest level. So I cant see why they would nerf anything. Finding it difficult to acquire the name of the quest through google or any other service but the title of it contained animal names in it. Three thug bosses with their obvious grunts tagging along. Two bosses in their own hideouts and one roaming about in a crowd.

Used social stealth, abused eagle sense, phantom blades and berserk, cat and mouse games, etc; I did desynchronize a couple times but after all said and done, 2 1/2 hours later I walked away with my first 25,000 jackpot. Then I fell in love with this game... ;)

I highly recommend this. :D

SixKeys
11-29-2014, 02:12 AM
I don't know if today has just been exceptional, but framerate seems a bit smoother. The game still freezes for several seconds at a time quite a bit.

SHADOWMAN6910
11-29-2014, 02:58 AM
how do i check the patches have installed on xbox one? i downloaded the game that came with the black friday bundle and have yet to see a prompt like on the xbox 360.