PDA

View Full Version : Question about cheat modes. Any advice welcome.

Rafe Harwood
11-25-2014, 04:53 PM
Let me get this straight from the outset. I do 'not' use cheats. I abhor them. I do not like or use walkthroughs and feel any kind of help (in that way) detracts from my enjoyment of something I have paid good money for.

So, now that that is out of the way lol

There are four achievements (on hexbox anyway) for Rogue that require the use of certain cheat modes.

When looking at these, there is a warning saying "When a cheat is turned ON your progress is not saved".

My question is, is this 'only' while the cheat is active? If turned off again, will progress saving be restored?

I ask because the 'on' is in bold which I am hoping suggests this is the case, but I want to be sure before I go ahead and shoot myself in the foot. Being a newbie to cheating and all lol

Rafe Harwood
11-25-2014, 07:13 PM
Guys? Gals? Anyone?

SixKeys
11-25-2014, 08:14 PM
When you turn the cheats on, your progress will not be saved until you turn them off again. So yes, once you turn cheats off again, your progress will be saved.

Most of the cheats in AC games aren't really "cheats" in the sense that they make the game easier anyway (except for god mode). They're more about silly stuff like turning all pirates into Raving Rabbids.

Rafe Harwood
11-25-2014, 08:37 PM
Thanks six :)