PDA

View Full Version : Season pass?

Walter_white_
11-25-2014, 02:07 PM
Bought gold edition through G2A and just wondering if the season pass is working? Can someone post a way that i can tell? Such as an exclusive item or something.

YazX_
11-25-2014, 04:12 PM
There are no contents released for season pass, they will be released later on, however, you can know if you have t unlocked under Account Information or within game go to Estore --> Unlocked Content, i've seen some people complaining about not having season pass unlocked when buying from third party websites, several others reported that you need to receive two keys, one for the game and another for season pass, if you have just received one key, contact G2A and report the problem.

Berol1991
11-25-2014, 08:15 PM
Additionally my advise to other players: if you don't have 2nd code 1st check your e-mail and shop profile twice. I was wandreing where is my 2nd code in profile of shop so I decided to contact support. And than, on my e-mail I saw unopened mail with it :) I believe I shouldcheck mail more often than one per 2 months :)

Walter_white_
11-26-2014, 01:28 AM
Thanks guys. The seller just emailed me with the season pass code, so alls well. Now to just wait for 1.3 patch lol