PDA

View Full Version : No more branding for Assassins?

Putrefied_Fear
11-25-2014, 07:54 AM
So was Ezio's group/family the last or only to brand themselves with there finger with a little assassin symbol. I always thought that was a really unique way since the assassin's no longer need to cut there finger off for the hidden blade, so the branded finger was a cool new way. I don't recall any other assassin doing it and (I haven't finished Unity/haven't started Rouge) I wish Unity and Rouge had it back in. Why did they remove it anyways?

SixKeys
11-25-2014, 07:57 AM
The modern day assassins have that gesture to signal they're allies by bending the ring finger inside their palm, like Lucy did in AC1. Kind of sad they haven't shown that since, but I remember lots of players being confused when she did that, they thought she was missing a finger.

Putrefied_Fear
11-26-2014, 10:54 AM
The modern day assassins have that gesture to signal they're allies by bending the ring finger inside their palm, like Lucy did in AC1. Kind of sad they haven't shown that since, but I remember lots of players being confused when she did that, they thought she was missing a finger.

It's a shame they removed it. Hmm did it show up in Unity or Rogue?