PDA

View Full Version : Ac initiates rewards not saving

Shiftingcell
11-25-2014, 07:39 AM
After the initiates update i was able to access the initiates chest in game. So being excited to obtain the unlockable costumes i went straight for the chests earlier today. Once i unlocked most of them i decided to play a co-op mission with the new armor i had just gotten. Worked great in co-op but after the mission was over the costume was removed from my character. I thought "oh, i guess its just a small bug, ill just go back into the menu and re-equip it." nope. it seems that the costumes i had unlocked are locked once more. It says i need to open the chests to unlock them. So, again i thought to myself "ill just go and open the chests again to get them once more." nope. the chests are already open and i cant get them anymore. I havent seen anyone on the forums post something like this so i was wondering if anyone else if having the same issue with the unlockables.

BITW400
11-25-2014, 09:03 AM
After the initiates update i was able to access the initiates chest in game. So being excited to obtain the unlockable costumes i went straight for the chests earlier today. Once i unlocked most of them i decided to play a co-op mission with the new armor i had just gotten. Worked great in co-op but after the mission was over the costume was removed from my character. I thought "oh, i guess its just a small bug, ill just go back into the menu and re-equip it." nope. it seems that the costumes i had unlocked are locked once more. It says i need to open the chests to unlock them. So, again i thought to myself "ill just go and open the chests again to get them once more." nope. the chests are already open and i cant get them anymore. I havent seen anyone on the forums post something like this so i was wondering if anyone else if having the same issue with the unlockables.

Same here. For me, is this issue. I have unlocked the tailored prowler set from picklocking the chest. But when i play the game the next day, it was gone as in it is still locked. Y is this so? Is there some other requirements to wear that set?

Coryus83
11-25-2014, 09:25 AM
I think they have a problem with the initiates servers . None of my other games are synced. All my progress from previous games don't show. A while back I played on the Iniates site online , none of the progress I made there has been taken into account, I am a lvl 1 now I am sure I was at least lvl 10

BITW400
11-25-2014, 09:27 AM
I think they have a problem with the initiates servers . None of my other games are synced. All my progress from previous games don't show. A while back I played on the Iniates site online , none of the progress I made there has been taken into account, I am a lvl 1 now I am sure I was at least lvl 10

Is tailor prowler included in initiates? Because i do not have an initiates account.

Sry for asking, new to AC here.

jameswong56
11-25-2014, 11:07 AM
So the situation is yesterday i have unlocked the Shay Templer outfit . Today after i've finished a co-op mission , my templer outift is disaapeared !!!
I try to go back the the chest i've unlock that outfit ,it was locked !!! how can i retrieve my outfit :confused::confused:

jameswong56
11-25-2014, 11:09 AM
Same problem here ,i want to get back my templer outfit :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: