PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Next Assassins Creed Game Setting

yoelalperin
11-25-2014, 06:11 AM
Just wondering what y'all think the next AC game should be. Ive heard Japan quite a bit but I want to know what other ideas y'all have.
I think a game that took place during the Spanish Inquisition in the late 1400s would be really cool. Span itself is beautiful and could make for a really fun setting to play in and the Spanish Inquisition and was really interesting and could be fun to create into a story.

Anyway thats just my idea. If you list a new Idea explain why you think it should be the next game.

X_xWolverinEx_X
11-25-2014, 06:14 AM
y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all

yoelalperin
11-25-2014, 06:36 AM
y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all

I can't help it if I'm southern. Its just the way I speak/type.

marvelfannumber
11-25-2014, 07:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqreRufrkxM

elKamikazeSquid
11-25-2014, 07:59 AM
British occupation of India or Industrial Revolution London

maybe Russian Empire set in Moscow.

DaripTrip
11-25-2014, 01:10 PM
****SPOILERS FROM UNITY****
I think it's safe to say that the next one will be set during the Napoleonic Wars, in Taiwan. Evidence taken from Black Flag's email and seeing Napoleon get the Apple of Eden from Louis the 16th in Unity, I think we'll either hunt him down with Arno, but most likely a new character(hopefully a Taiwanese Assassin) because I've read on how Arno ends his Assassin "Career" and it's not by hunting down Napoleon, unless Ubisoft chooses to ignore all of this and continue on with Arno, but I doubt it because as I said before he has a different end, and because someone from Ubi said that every game will have a new protagonist.

If not Taiwan, then look at this list and eliminate the settings we've already had.

Patrilineal line

Fifteenth century – Italian Renaissance [AC2:ACB]

Sixteen Century – Ottoman Empire [ACR]

Eighteenth Century – American Colonies/ War for Independance [AC3]

Nineteenth Century – New England and American Midwest

Matrilineal line

Twelfth Century – Holy Land/ Crusades [AC1]

Thirteenth Century – Egypt and Northern Africa

Fourteenth Century – Ashikaga Shogunate in Japan

Eighteenth Century – French Revolution [ACU]

Nineteenth Century – Napoleonic Wars/ Taiwan

Twentieth Century – ‘Summer of Love’ American Pacific Coast”

marvelfannumber
11-25-2014, 02:18 PM
If not Taiwan, then look at this list and eliminate the settings we've already had.

Darby made up that entire list one evening by just looking at the most requested settings. I would not count that as any kind of hint or official list (especially when the "Summer of Love" is a Simpsons reference)

http://i.imgur.com/Z7hR7k1.png

levisdynamite
12-08-2014, 09:59 AM
Darby made up that entire list one evening by just looking at the most requested settings. I would not count that as any kind of hint or official list (especially when the "Summer of Love" is a Simpsons reference)

http://i.imgur.com/Z7hR7k1.png

what about this Conner kenway returns
after he receives a message from assassins in the west indies( folowers of adewale) which was ment for Achillis(who's dead) he sails to the west indies with the aquila
his former captain died and he has know a new best friend(who was actually a templar, conner didn't know) this new captain is actually ment to keep an eye out on Conner. when they sail to te west indies the aquila get boarded by templar pirates, conner could have easely killed them all but the new captain betrays him and pushes him overboard(after trying to kill him) conner strands on an island wounded and he almost died because of his injuries. then natives of that island take care of him because he doesn't look like those white men they are afraid of. the help him recover and he may join there tribe. he learns how to make his own weapons of everything this island has to offer. he joined a tribe which has little connections with assassins in the west indies but only the head of the tribe has those connections. which has been captured by pirates. conner frees the tribe head and finds other assassins there are few left because many are killed by templars. and he makes a hunt on all of them also to find the aquila and his unowned captain. which is a smart templar dressed as an assassins to take out assassins easier. this was conners best friend he seeks revenge on his templar friend and also to find the aquila. his allies are natives unknown to civilization. conner also seeks his past who was his grandfather what kind of man he was and what can i learn from him.

marvelfannumber
12-08-2014, 10:15 AM
^^
What is this and what in the **** does it have to do with what I said?

I just.....I don't even.

levisdynamite
12-08-2014, 11:04 AM
i linkt it wrong