PDA

View Full Version : Arnooooooooo!!!!!

STBadly
11-25-2014, 03:22 AM
"Move it football head!"

It seems this series changes nearly everything. It will change the way you buy things. It will change the way you fight. It will change the way you stealth. It will change the way you upgrade. Etc, etc, etc!

One thing it won't change, 7 years later? The one thing it needs to change the most, out of any feature or gameplay mechanic? The movement. You still move like a tank. You still run up walls and carts and innumerable minor obstacles that make you swear and miss objectives for no other reason than ****ty controls.

Enough. Ubisoft, I love your games. I really do. But I'm not in love with them. We need to talk, you and I. There are some changes you need to make because I feel like this relationship cannot grow without you acknowledging your faults and working on them. We've been together 7 years and you haven't changed the one thing that is so important to this series! Movement!

It's hard to feel like an assassin when, I, the predator chasing my prey, climb a ******* grocery cart and instead of jumping over it, pause for a moment atop as if savoring the semi-fresh fruit and veggies, before jumping down as if it were a ****ing 15 foot drop!

Fix it. Ignore graphical improvements (although those are a bonus.) Ignore extra features. Fix the *******ed controls! You're a major player in one of the most profitable industries in the world! Act like it! I'm done with your AC series until it changes. DONE. Do you hear me? Get your **** together. Take your head out of your *** and fix the ******* controls!

Do it, or it's over!

Matt.mc
11-25-2014, 04:51 AM
They do have to fix those random crates and things on the ground where you randomly get stuck on them. SO annoying!