PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 7 - Bellec Fight Problem

Arkwach
11-24-2014, 09:40 PM
Hi, i have a problem in that part of the game (Sequence 7 - Bellec Fight)... In the second part of the fight the game tells me to press "E" constantly and i press but nothing happend. I failed so many times... So i write that problem on Google and i saw that i'm not the only one who have that problem on PC. What can i do?

Kytr
11-25-2014, 12:46 AM
my solution was to use smoke bombs and beat him to death.

SearStingray157
11-26-2014, 03:24 AM
yeah, I did not like this memory at all. I never figured out what the 'B' (Xbox) was supposed to do. I pressed in constantly, it turned red, I died, I tried gain, and after a couple of times I suddenly beat him, still don't know how. Definitely weird.

arffdn
11-26-2014, 10:06 AM
Try lowering your resolution. It works for me

DynaRider
11-27-2014, 12:20 AM
There are a couple other threads about this "glitch?". One solution was to switch controllers. I keep two controllers charged up so after trying several times to complete the fight without success I used my other controller and it worked. Keep pressing the button and it will automatically propel you into the next part of the fight if everything is working correctly.

Arkwach
11-27-2014, 05:28 PM
I tried so many tips to complete this memory but for nothing... I hope the new patch will fix this problem so i think i will wait for patch 3 to come out.