PDA

View Full Version : Helix Rift Missions - Where are they?

SithGorilla
11-24-2014, 12:21 PM
I finished the game and when I go to the map there are no rift missions available. Am I missing something?

Chook1980
11-24-2014, 12:23 PM
There should be one on the middle island then the rest open up

pacmanate
11-24-2014, 01:08 PM
Top of the map

Middle of the map

Bottom to the left.

Make sure your map is showing all Icons. Or filter it to missions so you can see better

SithGorilla
11-24-2014, 02:05 PM
Top of the map

Middle of the map

Bottom to the left.

Make sure your map is showing all Icons. Or filter it to missions so you can see better

Ok. I did all that but not one is showing up. Like I said I finished the campaign and now I'm in free roam. That shouldn't matter should it? I'd hate to think I'd need to start a whole new campaign just to do these.

pacmanate
11-24-2014, 03:07 PM
Ok. I did all that but not one is showing up. Like I said I finished the campaign and now I'm in free roam. That shouldn't matter should it? I'd hate to think I'd need to start a whole new campaign just to do these.

They show up on mine, I also finished the campaign. They show up as kind of spiky icons.

SithGorilla
11-24-2014, 03:17 PM
They show up on mine, I also finished the campaign. They show up as kind of spiky icons.

I'll have to look again when I get home. I was playing this morning and they weren't there. Hopefully they will show up when I get back to it.

Chook1980
11-24-2014, 03:34 PM
I had to do the first one to make the rest show up, first one was near the Sainte Chapelle

SithGorilla
11-24-2014, 06:41 PM
I had to do the first one to make the rest show up, first one was near the Sainte Chapelle

I'm going to look again. When I looked this morning I couldn't find one.