PDA

View Full Version : Great work Oleg!!!

VeXX_Master
04-01-2004, 11:07 AM
Things are going awsome and I love where things are headed. New theaters, aircraft, vehicles, buildings, etc. But I have one request to make for your campaigns.....

The campaigns are good but they are not emmersing me like the old Red Baron campaigns did. Just the simple touch of a short movie (5 sec) of you commanding officer saluting you or pinning a medal to your chest when you go up in rank or earn a medal would go a LONG way. It's very anti-climatic when I see "you were promoted" or "your earned a medal" in the text it gets a "oh that's nice" reation from me, instead of a good "HOOYA!" when I see that cutscene come up. Anything that adds to the emotional attachment of your pilot adds a lot to the experience. I especially liked it in Red Baron when enemy Ace's would challenge me and we'd meet in a sector to dogfight (that probably wouldn't go right with this game though).

It's something simple and probably to some people not worth your time. But for us guys that love playing the single player campains, this would be a very welcome addition.

Maybe someone who is good with this kind of stuff browses this forum and could make it for you even. That way you don't have to take time off working on my precious F4U. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Thanks for your consideration and keep up the awsome work!!

now back to your regularly scheduled Aircraft, Map, and Bug fix requests.......

VeXX_Master
04-01-2004, 11:07 AM
Things are going awsome and I love where things are headed. New theaters, aircraft, vehicles, buildings, etc. But I have one request to make for your campaigns.....

The campaigns are good but they are not emmersing me like the old Red Baron campaigns did. Just the simple touch of a short movie (5 sec) of you commanding officer saluting you or pinning a medal to your chest when you go up in rank or earn a medal would go a LONG way. It's very anti-climatic when I see "you were promoted" or "your earned a medal" in the text it gets a "oh that's nice" reation from me, instead of a good "HOOYA!" when I see that cutscene come up. Anything that adds to the emotional attachment of your pilot adds a lot to the experience. I especially liked it in Red Baron when enemy Ace's would challenge me and we'd meet in a sector to dogfight (that probably wouldn't go right with this game though).

It's something simple and probably to some people not worth your time. But for us guys that love playing the single player campains, this would be a very welcome addition.

Maybe someone who is good with this kind of stuff browses this forum and could make it for you even. That way you don't have to take time off working on my precious F4U. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Thanks for your consideration and keep up the awsome work!!

now back to your regularly scheduled Aircraft, Map, and Bug fix requests.......

Gato-Loco
04-01-2004, 02:00 PM
Actually I rather not have off-game "cosmetics". They are fun to watch once or twice but get annoying very soon...

boohaa
04-01-2004, 02:04 PM
posted 01-04-04 13:00
Actually I rather not have off-game "cosmetics". They are fun to watch once or twice but get annoying very soon...

Is this correct English???