PDA

View Full Version : Alternate challenge or option for gear besides "Club Competition"?

LP_Outcast
11-24-2014, 02:24 AM
So I'm up to mostly legendary gear, but on some areas (chest) I only have TWO options! I understand the effort into getting the club thing attention but, first of all, it isn't even THERE. 'Coming Soon'? So even if I wanted to partake in the club activities and comps, I still can't, and either way, it seems like over half the inventory is unavailable to me. What the hell? For a game that champions the freedom of choice for everyone, you give me one choice (that isn't even working) to get all these new customization? How about a little variety or options to enjoy everything in the game? Why must we be RESTRICTED from getting half the damn catalog of clothes? I can understand maybe a few in each section to promote people on the club scene, but come on.....rly frustrating/disappointing.

wootwoots
11-24-2014, 03:11 AM
+1

Crystarium_Odin
11-24-2014, 12:43 PM
+1

Phoenix_Blood
11-24-2014, 12:55 PM
+1

topeira1980
11-24-2014, 01:09 PM
sorry for the silly question but can you explain to me in your own words what are these club competitions? i've read something inside the game about challenges that appear from the online aspect of unity but i never tried it and i understand it doesnt even work yet....

but what is it? does anybody have a clue what these challenges are?

amikhel
11-24-2014, 03:54 PM
+1

Berol1991
11-24-2014, 03:55 PM
We don't have any.

YazX_
11-24-2014, 04:01 PM
sorry for the silly question but can you explain to me in your own words what are these club competitions? i've read something inside the game about challenges that appear from the online aspect of unity but i never tried it and i understand it doesnt even work yet....

but what is it? does anybody have a clue what these challenges are?

no one knows for 100%, but most of us think its something similar community events like AC4 but i believe this time it will be against clubs (group of people) instead of individuals to complete the objective(s).

johnsmith145
11-24-2014, 07:02 PM
+1

AelianTheGod
11-24-2014, 07:41 PM
I DON'T WANT to be forced to play PVP. You locked too much of your gear behind it. I DEMAND to be able to buy the with ingame cash.

EXPECIALLY considering that it's not even working as it is now. I didn't play much, yet that's the gear i need to be able to buy at the moment, and the only way to purchase it isn't even available at the moment. Of all the issues i found playing this game, this is the biggest one.

Anonua
11-25-2014, 01:04 AM
I DON'T WANT to be forced to play PVP. You locked too much of your gear behind it. I DEMAND to be able to buy the with ingame cash.

EXPECIALLY considering that it's not even working as it is now. I didn't play much, yet that's the gear i need to be able to buy at the moment, and the only way to purchase it isn't even available at the moment. Of all the issues i found playing this game, this is the biggest one.

OH SNAP! He's DEMANDING that they let him be able to buy it with in game cash! Look out Ubisoft, this guy means business!
Also I'm doubting your playing traditional PvP, I'm going to assume it's something along the lines of "Beat this clubs score."

wootwoots
11-25-2014, 01:50 AM
I dont care club or online or whatever.

I want too, to have choice to have ALL gear in solo. Whatever if thoses gear are way more expensive on solo. And with a nice discout if you play the club-I-dont-care-stuff.
Or if we have to complet a hard challenge to get them.. etc.

But its clearly needed to have an alternate choice to get the actual "club gear only"

Its a VERY bad design to force player to play club to unlock gear ( especialy when they are the "best ones" ). Club should be attractive and played because its fun and offer i dont know what online challenge.

Tanyn
11-25-2014, 07:39 AM
I dont care club or online or whatever.

I want too, to have choice to have ALL gear in solo. Whatever if thoses gear are way more expensive on solo. And with a nice discout if you play the club-I-dont-care-stuff.
Or if we have to complet a hard challenge to get them.. etc.

But its clearly needed to have an alternate choice to get the actual "club gear only"

Its a VERY bad design to force player to play club to unlock gear ( especialy when they are the "best ones" ). Club should be attractive and played because its fun and offer i dont know what online challenge.

Can't decipher this. Your English file is corrupted.

Anykeyer
11-25-2014, 08:47 AM
no one knows for 100%, but most of us think its something similar community events like AC4 but i believe this time it will be against clubs (group of people) instead of individuals to complete the objective(s).

Club competitions are described in game. Go into club hall below Cafe Theater and check one of the tables here.
It doesnt involve any PvP, you dont even have to play coop. Its about creed points earned by club members, thats it.

Green_Reaper
11-25-2014, 10:20 AM
Two weeks later, and still "Coming Soon!".

Chiko-Pops
11-25-2014, 10:41 AM
I'm really pissed of that .... Someone can do something ? PLEASE ?

AelianTheGod
11-25-2014, 06:42 PM
OH SNAP! He's DEMANDING that they let him be able to buy it with in game cash! Look out Ubisoft, this guy means business!
Also I'm doubting your playing traditional PvP, I'm going to assume it's something along the lines of "Beat this clubs score."

Yeah, you know why i demand? Because I AM in the end game and i still can only ASSUME what i may be required to do in the DISTANT future to unlock MOST of the legendary lv gear. So yeah, i DEMAND to be able to buy it with ingame cash, else they WILL NOT have my money for future games. Is this more clear? I'm not a huge fan of this franchise or of Ubisoft, i'm just playing this because a friend thought we could have fun together (and if i didn't find a way to open some ports that i shouldn't be required to open, we wouldn't have been able to do even that). So yeah, this game as a bit more potential than the average AC, yet i won't be buying another if they don't address my complains.
I'm not fool enough to think that ONE lost customer is enough for them to care, but i'm still pretty sure that i'm not alone in this crusade ;)

Berol1991
11-25-2014, 08:22 PM
For me all Club/Apps/Initiates/etc. stuff should be more just sikns/colors or equipment with stats same as others. There some weaps for Clubs. Best in game. But still have stats SAME as others, that you can either buy for in-game cash or get in normal, single-player mission. For clothes neartly ALL best are club mission rewards.

wootwoots
11-25-2014, 09:29 PM
Can't decipher this. Your English file is corrupted.

My english is far to be perfect i know. So if its that hard to understand me. Pm me to correct my "english file corrupted"
At least, be constructive instead of beeing a pointless random person that just say that :]

NightmareGK13
11-25-2014, 11:55 PM
^ he's lazy (just kidding) but since i dont give a **** about forums rules anymore here's the link https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-stop-locking-existing-content-behind-uplay-and-other-online-services

I also share the thought that there should be an alternative method to unlock rather than imposing one... it's just plain ridiculous to force a method...

Ryan.leKaiz
11-26-2014, 03:19 AM
They should prefer another option instead of the ****ing competition. They can make difficulties to coop mission to unlock those gears
For example, enemy's detection (or damage deal) get more reality. Players lost more hp for a shot or stab. I'm bored of getting coop missions done easily