PDA

View Full Version : Everybody hate you apps !!!! Reconsider !!!!

tiagotomate
11-24-2014, 12:10 AM
somewhere ... i don't remember right now , i read Alex Mancio saying that this time they were listen to the community ... so this is the community talking ... TAKE OUT THOSE STUPID APPS FROM YOUR GAME !!!! Assassin's Creed players are NOT FARMVILLE players !!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE RUINING YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABY (AC FRANCHISE) WITH SO MUCH PASSION ! WHY ?! ... is like you want us to hate something we love ?! wt* ?! BESIDES ... a lot of players are losing save games because of your APPS , YOUR GODMAN APPS !!! PLEASE UBISOFT ... READ THIS AND RECONSIDER !!!! DON'T DESTROY THE THING WE LOVE THE MOST !!!! GAMING.

AJRimmsey
11-24-2014, 03:41 AM
i dont hate them

i just never use them,which means i wont be buying ACU until they are removed

i wont be milked or forced to stick crap on my phone etc just to play a game.

Berol1991
11-24-2014, 07:22 PM
I acctually like Companion. But it would be better as part of game not separate app. I hate AC: Initiates.

Altair1789
11-24-2014, 09:24 PM
I think the main problem is that some people, like me, have a phone too old to run the companion app. 2010 is apparently very old when you're talking about phones

Littleweasel
11-24-2014, 09:27 PM
somewhere ... i don't remember right now , i read Alex Mancio saying that this time they were listen to the community ... so this is the community talking ... TAKE OUT THOSE STUPID APPS FROM YOUR GAME !!!! Assassin's Creed players are NOT FARMVILLE players !!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE RUINING YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABY (AC FRANCHISE) WITH SO MUCH PASSION ! WHY ?! ... is like you want us to hate something we love ?! wt* ?! BESIDES ... a lot of players are losing save games because of your APPS , YOUR GODMAN APPS !!! PLEASE UBISOFT ... READ THIS AND RECONSIDER !!!! DON'T DESTROY THE THING WE LOVE THE MOST !!!! GAMING.

you should probably speak only for your self and not try to speak for everyone since i for one do not hate the app acu i like it and i have many friends that also like the app for acu.

Erfivur
11-24-2014, 10:33 PM
you should probably speak only for your self and not try to speak for everyone since i for one do not hate the app acu i like it and i have many friends that also like the app for acu.

What do you like about it?

I don't hate it myself but... I just don't get it,
My best description of it is that it is a test of patience.
if you're patient enough you can unlock the stuff it has to offer... if you're not, you can't.

I haven't really found a way to derive much fun from the experience, the most interesting thing you can do is choose which assassins join your team but even that is tainted by the fact that the ones you like the look of might not be the best, no matter how much training you give them.

I acctually like Companion. NBut it would be better as part of game not separate app. I hate AC: Initiates.

Initiates and companion app are different.
I actually quite like Initiates. (Or i did in Black Flag)
It gives the games a bit more replay value by setting additional challenges... not that it's managed to remember what level I used to be before Unity came out. (I'm sure it'll update soon though, most other people I know have)

Berol1991
11-25-2014, 12:15 AM
Initiates would be cool if not bugs. As it's bugged as one of hotel I spent holiday in it's another thing blocking players from 100% even if they are vets. Wanna make profit for vets? Just make game give vets skins for games owned on UPlay. No lvls withbugged experience, no locked chests.

R-James-Dio
11-25-2014, 12:06 PM
I don't mind if they have app that can help with like the map.
But the fact you need this app to get 100% on the game is just so wrong.
I don't own a smartphone so i would never be able to finish this game.
For this i hate the app with a passion.
I own every single ac game realeased on pc and never was i so annoyed before.