PDA

View Full Version : how do I restart a murder mystery?

EmptyCrustacean
11-23-2014, 11:19 PM
One of the murder missions is bugged and I need to restart. Any ideas?

D.I.D.
11-24-2014, 12:22 AM
How is it bugged? If it's something like you've got one clue missing in a room, it's probably not missing. I can think of three missions off the top of my head where the final clues are very hard to see, and one that has a secret location. Is it something like that, or is it something else?

EmptyCrustacean
11-24-2014, 12:26 AM
How is it bugged? If it's something like you've got one clue missing in a room, it's probably not missing. I can think of three missions off the top of my head where the final clues are very hard to see, and one that has a secret location. Is it something like that, or is it something else?

Says there are 6 clue locations. Done all 5 and their clues but it's not revealing the 6th location on the map.

D.I.D.
11-24-2014, 12:36 AM
Yeah, this sounds like the secret location one. Is it the Red Ghost mission? Did you notice there's a vent on the wall? I wonder what's on the other side? ;)

EmptyCrustacean
11-24-2014, 01:39 AM
Yeah, this sounds like the secret location one. Is it the Red Ghost mission? Did you notice there's a vent on the wall? I wonder what's on the other side? ;)

It's the one about the Brothel and the student.

Shahkulu101
11-24-2014, 01:52 AM
It's the one about the Brothel and the student.

Literally just done this mission. You need to go to De Sade's house - it's marked as a landmark on the map. However it's not called 'De Sade's house' for some reason. It's just called 'landmark' which is odd - I think it's the only one so you should find it after hovering over the icons long enough, it's in that same district that all the other locations are.

EmptyCrustacean
11-24-2014, 02:11 AM
Literally just done this mission. You need to go to De Sade's house - it's marked as a landmark on the map. However it's not called 'De Sade's house' for some reason. It's just called 'landmark' which is odd - I think it's the only one so you should find it after hovering over the icons long enough, it's in that same district that all the other locations are.

Cheers. Will give it go in the morning. Bed time for me.
By the way, just finished the main story about a couple of hours ago. Absolutely terrible.

Shahkulu101
11-24-2014, 02:17 AM
Haha I keep hearing the same, haven't finished it yet though. However I have been spoiled thanks to one idiot on here. :rolleyes:

EmptyCrustacean
11-26-2014, 11:00 PM

Ok, resumed this mission today. I'm at De Sade's house and I've put on Eagle vision... nothing. Could you just tell me how to restart the mission? It's obviously bugged.

Kytr
11-27-2014, 12:23 AM
I don't know if you can restart a murder mystery. The only possibility is to pull the DNA menu all the way down and select reset memory. Because of the open form on the murder mysteries, I doubt it will work.

EmptyCrustacean
11-29-2014, 04:57 PM
Ok so if I can't restart the mission and the De Sade's house isn't bringing up anything what do I do?

EmptyCrustacean
11-29-2014, 07:29 PM
Never mind. I just did another murder mystery instead and it cancelled this one out. I attempted it again fresh and this time eagle vision brought up De Sade and his servant. So the mission was definitely bugged. Silly of the mods to move the thread here rather than to the technical difficulties forum - my query would have been solved much sooner otherwise.