PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Neet Racing. Competitive Crew.

NEET_Ludamister
11-23-2014, 08:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/I7maTw3.png

http://i.imgur.com/gpHDygq.png

Current Members List: (Names aren't finalized)
Ludamister
Mudswag
theultimatefri
Hyouka
CIFALLAMA
Kenzeiki
DragonXZ
Eighty
D1_Maniac
Astro_Wonder
Coasterfreak
Quali
Kaiz
Amor
Senketsu
Neetro
Maks
HaiMyNameIs
Ford Frank
nu666999
LaoSy
Morzun
morize420

diparn123
11-24-2014, 09:14 PM
Hey, i would like to join please add me on steam.:D steam user: AEL

NEET_Ludamister
11-25-2014, 05:27 AM
Hey, i would like to join please add me on steam.:D steam user: AEL

Unfortunately, I had issues looking for you as there was a plethora of users by that name that I did not even try to bother. You'll have to give me something more substantial or specific.

nilsweb
11-25-2014, 05:19 PM
I would love to join your crew!
Add me on steam: Pamaj
Add me on skype: nsbacke

KillaSer
11-26-2014, 10:54 AM
Id love to join beta as well, please add me also.My Steam User name is Mirror252, please add me

fordfrank_
11-26-2014, 02:20 PM
hello!!! i've been playing driving games since the PS1
add me on steam: fordfrank_ or FORDFRANK_ you will find 8bit head for avatar
also if you want the gold plates contact me on steam i will hook you up

NEET_Ludamister
11-26-2014, 03:42 PM
I've been a little occupied with work but if you haven't been contacted yet, I will by the end of today or tomorrow while I have some free time during Thanksgiving. My apologies for the delay.

NEET_Ludamister
11-28-2014, 02:26 AM
I've updated the member list. If you haven't been contacted yet, don't worry. I do plan to get a hold of everyone. I just been occupied with work and Thanksgiving.

Id love to join beta as well, please add me also.My Steam User name is Mirror252, please add me

You don't show up at all on Steam.

Also, not this this should be anything to worry about, however, I'd like to point out that I'm really interesting in recruiting players from the Americas. So Canada, Latina America, Brazil, USA, etc.

Mudzwag
11-28-2014, 07:36 PM
Also, not this this should be anything to worry about, however, I'd like to point out that I'm really interesting in recruiting players from the Americas. So Canada, Latina America, Brazil, USA, etc.

South america, land of the free, home of the lag2win.
Such a touching moment, i could almost cry.:(

Manchee1017
11-29-2014, 02:16 AM
Hey, I'd like to join this crew. I'm in the US and my steam name should be the same as this one (Manchee1017). I also have all but the last two golden plate codes, so I'd like to get those unlocked. Thank you.

FlavorMike
11-29-2014, 02:38 AM
I would like to join , am from jordan living in kuwait and i speak english :)

here is my steam profile link : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095970929/

NEET_Ludamister
11-30-2014, 04:33 AM
Updated list. Will contact more people. Also, I'd like to clarify that I'm not just accepting everyone. I am giving everyone a personal interview to get a feel for who they are and if they fit with the dynamic of our crew.

demonoid90
11-30-2014, 05:31 AM
I wouldn't mind joining, been thinking about finding a group to play with as I don't have any friends on steam whom plan on playing..
http://steamcommunity.com/id/DemonoidPony/ (You can ignore the bio.. hasn't been updated in over a year)

My new headset arrives(supposed to anyways, according to the tracking) the same day the crew comes out, so I'll have a mic by then. ;) (if necessary)
I don't work tomorrow.. so if you want to contact me through steam, that would be a good day. (Not sure of your time-zone but Sunday the 30th GMT - 06:00)

KernelPad
11-30-2014, 11:56 AM
Good luck with your crew, from the SpeedHunters!

NEET_Ludamister
11-30-2014, 03:36 PM
Good luck with your crew, from the SpeedHunters!

Thanks! I've been popping into that public teamspeak server intended for The Crew and noticed your channel there. I haven't really caught anyone online there but perhaps we can chat sometime!

Thanks for the blessings. Same for you mate! Feel free to add me on uPlay if you'd like.

nitrousx123
12-01-2014, 12:00 AM
Hi nice to former members from the Drift City mmo i recognise some members from the game, if i ever get this game on PC i may consider joining this crew good luck with the club xD

NEET_Ludamister
12-01-2014, 01:43 AM
Hi nice to former members from the Drift City mmo i recognise some members from the game, if i ever get this game on PC i may consider joining this crew good luck with the club xD

Who were/are you from Drift City?

Taissu
12-01-2014, 01:48 AM
I would like to join your crew.

I'm 36yo and live in Finland(GMT+2). I'm very likely to play this game 24/7.

My steam and uplay name: taissu

nitrousx123
12-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Who were/are you from Drift City?
my ign was nitrous123 i was originally apart of Dankar Crew then that was disbanded by schokomomoko then i created my own crew called G-Ready then i went to epilogue. I remember the guys from initial D, Project D, epilogue and the legend gtsomething man those were some good times

NEET_Costerfrik
12-01-2014, 04:55 PM
can confirm that this crew is literally da bes

DAE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GufDamm
12-02-2014, 12:45 AM
Steam I.D.: GufDamm

Crux_
12-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Im intrested in joining would love to talk more
my steam is below
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheoryCrux/

Cheers
Crux

SwoggyZ
12-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Hey I'm interested in joining. My steam ID is Swoggy (Florida U.S) or just add me on uPlay ~ SwoggyZ
I played drift city back in like 2009 but I never really got competitive in it. I was pretty sad when IJJI games shut down.
The most recent MMO style racing game I'm coming from is Heat Online/Project Torque/Level-R. I was pretty competitive there but that game slowly died to me because the competition wasn't renewing, same old people - same old strategies.

I currently play League of Legends constantly improving I'm Plat 4 at the moment and yeah
I'm interested in joining I'm a pretty competitive dude.

SHiFFtee_REV
12-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Hi! Bloody loving this game! I'm after a decent crew/clan to race and wreak havoc with, i'm from Australia and willing to get into this game pretty hardcore. Cheers hope to hear from ya's in game :D

Steam Profile Name -SoKruul
UPlay Profile Name - SoKruul
Current Level - 30
Faction - Crocodiles
Ex-Alias was REV_ShiFFtee

Sykixx
12-03-2014, 09:26 PM
my ign was nitrous123 i was originally apart of Dankar Crew then that was disbanded by schokomomoko then i created my own crew called G-Ready then i went to epilogue. I remember the guys from initial D, Project D, epilogue and the legend gtsomething man those were some good times

hehe Drift City good times sadly it has gone to **** after they done the update with the SBB's T_T im and old Project_D member , my old Alias was GhostZ sadly was already taken on ubisoft :( some remember me driving a white V9 nova (RX-8)

im also looking for a fun bunch to play with on this game cause i'm bored driving 90% of the time alone in the world

NEET_Ludamister
12-04-2014, 10:03 PM
hehe Drift City good times sadly it has gone to **** after they done the update with the SBB's T_T im and old Project_D member , my old Alias was GhostZ sadly was already taken on ubisoft :( some remember me driving a white V9 nova (RX-8)

im also looking for a fun bunch to play with on this game cause i'm bored driving 90% of the time alone in the world

Yeah your name sounds awfully familiar. You should pm me or add me in-game.

On another note, I think for now we will be closing recruitment. I do apologize for the lack of communication for those who posted. Our crew is a very rather rowdy bunch so I sort of ignored those whose posts were rather simple and didn't give me much of a feel for who you might be as a person.

Perhaps in a few weeks I'll be opening the recruitment. I don't want to the crew itself to be any bigger than around a good 25 members or so.

Also updated the member list.

Ephixumz
12-04-2014, 10:30 PM
Hey there, i would like to join you guys.

Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ephixumz

IGN/u-play:
Ephixumz

xpolydor1989
12-05-2014, 01:43 AM
Hi!! i would like to join the crew, i am from UK (London) and please contact me through my uplay account - xpolydor1989.
Thanks in advance, i am looking forward to hearing from u, cheers

insi9nia
12-05-2014, 02:30 AM
Add me up too please, kind sirs.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/insi9nia

IGN: insi9nia
running around mostly in a BNR34 or Z4.

Edit:
Oh just saw the update about the recruitment being closed. oh well, do let me know again when stuff comes around :)

NEET_Ludamister
12-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Add me up too please, kind sirs.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/insi9nia

IGN: insi9nia
running around mostly in a BNR34 or Z4.

Edit:
Oh just saw the update about the recruitment being closed. oh well, do let me know again when stuff comes around :)

Well thanks for actually reading! It seems people can't take the time to properly read a thread and I'll be sure to add you myself so I can keep someone competent like you around in my inner circle!

Secluded-Tunic
12-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Hey all, just wanted to swing by and see if you all (or few) would like to merge up with Tactical Gaming. We have over 2000 people from all around the world on multiple platforms. The Crew is not the only game we play, but I am a representative from The Crew Division we have and i'm hoping to find some lovely individuals like you guys (and gals) to join up with us. If you want more information, go here: www.tacticalgaming.net/ or you can PM me here. If you do want to join, don't forget to tell them TG Tunic sent you.

Please note that I am not in anyway forcing you guys to join us, that is completely up to you. Thank you.

- Tunic

NEET_Ludamister
12-06-2014, 04:05 AM
Hey all, just wanted to swing by and see if you all (or few) would like to merge up with Tactical Gaming. We have over 2000 people from all around the world on multiple platforms. The Crew is not the only game we play, but I am a representative from The Crew Division we have and i'm hoping to find some lovely individuals like you guys (and gals) to join up with us. If you want more information, go here: www.tacticalgaming.net/ or you can PM me here. If you do want to join, don't forget to tell them TG Tunic sent you.

Please note that I am not in anyway forcing you guys to join us, that is completely up to you. Thank you.

- Tunic

Hey Tunic,

In regards to your proposal, I think I'd speak for my own current members when I say that I don't think your group would be a well fit for our own. As I mentioned in earlier posts, we're a rowdy bunch and I've been more or less choosing people based on a few questions as well as if I feel if they were thick skinned enough. All that said, I appreciate the notion and feel free to add me on uPlay if you'd like. I'm sure I wouldn't mind having some sort of game night or something akin to that where we can have private pvp lobbies or scrim.

Kudos.

Secluded-Tunic
12-06-2014, 05:32 AM
Hey Tunic,

In regards to your proposal, I think I'd speak for my own current members when I say that I don't think your group would be a well fit for our own. As I mentioned in earlier posts, we're a rowdy bunch and I've been more or less choosing people based on a few questions as well as if I feel if they were thick skinned enough. All that said, I appreciate the notion and feel free to add me on uPlay if you'd like. I'm sure I wouldn't mind having some sort of game night or something akin to that where we can have private pvp lobbies or scrim.

Kudos.

Unfortunately I don't have The Crew for PC, just trying to help out with recruitment for the PC sides of things. :( But hey, if you ever change your mind, let me know. I'm definitely willing to show you how to sign up.

Regards.

- Tunic

Takaoyaki
12-09-2014, 02:13 PM
Heya NEETs,

I have been max level since like 3 days after release. Equiping your cars with all platinum parts and exploring the map, finding some of the hidden cars and all that only lasts you so long ... so I decided to dip into the pvp aspect of the game. The result: "Searching for players 0/4" ...
Well, so much for that ... so maybe if you play with friends or a crew one might be actually able to find some matches. This crew kinda peaked my interest; Besides the thousands of "Looking for xy" threads there was actually a named crew ... promised to be a bit more organised than the other lot.
NEET Racing .. being a neet myself that name of course caught my eye .. maybe there are some people that can put some time into the game like me .. then again being a neet doesnt seem to be a requirement it seems ^^
Anyway, even though you mainly look for american players I hope being german is fine too. As well as you not activly recruiting anymore .. maybe you can make an exception for me too ;)

Greetz,
Yui

FaFuFo
12-09-2014, 04:36 PM
This seems awesome, I'd love to join a crew with equally passionate players as me. I play basically all day, every day, and seeing that this is DEFINITIVLY my new "Burnout: Paradise" (which I played 300-400+ hours) I am gonna be playing for a long time!

My steam is
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072557543/

And if that fail my Uplay is: FaFuFo

Hope to hear from ya!

NEET_Ludamister
12-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Heya NEETs,

Anyway, even though you mainly look for american players I hope being german is fine too. As well as you not activly recruiting anymore .. maybe you can make an exception for me too ;)

Greetz,
Yui

Added you.

uNique-mck
12-09-2014, 07:22 PM
hi ,

i would like to join the crew : uNique-mck

p.s if there is a ts ip just let me know via pm ty

TTR_Froez
12-10-2014, 12:26 AM
Hey,

Is it possible to join Neet Racing? I've hit level 50 today and can't get enough of this game. Sadly I still need to find a crew. Can you help me out with this? :)

Crystalfied
12-22-2014, 02:01 PM
Hey, I want to be apart of this Crew because i do not want to drive alone all the time, im hoping to achieve ingame challenges or other types of activities with the members of this Crew and have joyrides through the huge map the game has to offer. Add me on Uplay, Crystalfied. :)

nu666999
02-07-2017, 07:18 AM
Hmmm what when how, Man i really cant remember none of this, have had a few rough years!, .. geez man we should all get together sometime and hang out!

Xosted.exe
10-04-2017, 01:31 PM
I would like to Join , I play a lot of The Crew and will propably buy The Crew 2 when it's up.
Here is my steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/KingAck3rman/
if you want to contact me please do there or discord King#3270