PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS: Nostradamus Enigmas - Taurus

JohnConnor2012
11-23-2014, 07:32 PM
My problem is that the gate to the field of Mars (riddle 2) and the platform associated with the cult of the Supreme Being (riddle 3) are absent. In their place, I find only one of those military obstacle courses.

I have currently just completed sequence 2.2 (the trippy one that I found bugged to hell) - so maybe they only introduce standard scenery (the game and platform) later to stop you finishing the Enigmas and getting the (game-unbalancing?) armour too early? If so, when does it become available?

dcreelma
11-24-2014, 01:08 PM
My problem is that the gate to the field of Mars (riddle 2) and the platform associated with the cult of the Supreme Being (riddle 3) are absent. In their place, I find only one of those military obstacle courses.

I have currently just completed sequence 2.2 (the trippy one that I found bugged to hell) - so maybe they only introduce standard scenery (the game and platform) later to stop you finishing the Enigmas and getting the (game-unbalancing?) armour too early? If so, when does it become available?

The only thing I may be able to add is that you need to have the sync points completed for each region to get all of the enigma quests. Maybe that's the reason? Everything seemed to go fine when I did it on the PC once the "enigma note" showed up on the map and I officially got the first riddle. I could see the rune beforehand but couldn't start anything without syncing. Also, if I started another enigma note quest after opening one already, it wouldn't let me play two. Hope that helps.

JohnConnor2012
11-25-2014, 03:22 AM
Thanks, dcreelma, but I'm not sure that's it. I got the 1st riddle, but couldn't get the 2nd as there was no gate there, just the anomalous assault course. What sequence were you on when you did it?