PDA

View Full Version : PC Unity?

Bolterixus
11-23-2014, 05:28 PM
Hi

I dont know if to get this game, I wanted to but I heared that there are many bugs
Will they repair the game?

ShaddowWolf
11-23-2014, 06:56 PM
Hi

I dont know if to get this game, I wanted to but I heared that there are many bugs

There are many bug's. Tomorrow come some big server maintance, maybe it runs then.
There are enough ppl where this game run offline fine, but online mode is pretty bugged atm

Bolterixus
11-24-2014, 08:12 PM
I am hoping to get this game on christmas so hopefully the game will run better then

topeira1980
11-24-2014, 08:48 PM
i suggest you wait until you wish to buy it and then check the forums or ask again.

sixtycastle
11-24-2014, 09:57 PM
Hi

Dont bother, it isnt worth the aggravation, not to mention asking for help in the forums from ubisoft people is akin to asking a deaf person a question, you get nothing. I have all other Assassin's Creed and the work great I read this one would work fine with my Radeon6000 series card only to find out AFTER buying it, it won't My advice is this STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS GAME.

AgileAC
11-24-2014, 10:58 PM
Unless you've got a recent Nvidia GPU and Intel CPU (or the very high end AMD parts) and 8GB RAM, you needn't bother.

If you meet those requirements, you may consider it. I'm not that far into the game, but Paris looks beautiful, some thought has been put into making the maps good for freerunning and the worst game breaking bugs have been patched.