PDA

View Full Version : ACU multiplayer needs a hardcore mode.

brider1
11-23-2014, 02:47 PM
Im sick of playing ACU with people who just run around alerting everyone and playing the game like it's COD I understand sometimes you get spotted and have to fight what im talking about is people who literaly don't ever try to play the game using stealth and just run around like a headless turkey killing everything in sight so I think it would be great if UBI put in a hardcore mode maybie one where its one hit and your down? I don't see why not you can fight a mob without being hit if your a good player + you can revive teammates anyway and it would force you to work together.

and leave the normal mode to the wannabie Rambo's out there:p

Ryan.leKaiz
11-27-2014, 12:37 PM
They're already have it with different stars, but it's not enough. I pass those 5 star missions easily. It's great if Ubisoft make really harder coop mission, more 5 stars mission and some hardcore missions for coop (maybe 5 gold-stars), where the enemy does 2xdamage (or even more) of the current 5 stars. This would be better, and not as boring as thiese current boring coop missions

DeanOMiite
11-28-2014, 08:14 PM
I would like some extra difficulty as well. Like, if you get detected you desync and have to start over or something. I don't want that for low level missions, just for the harder missions so that you and other like minded players can play stealthy together.