PDA

View Full Version : When I can found better ships to my fleet ?

RA503
11-23-2014, 12:36 PM
Hi people, I want to complete the fleet missions,I in the half way in the mission 16,but I need a ship with a capacity of 35,have any way to level up the ships I already have ? if not,when I found better ships ?

RobertMcSassin
11-23-2014, 01:01 PM
This is my experience from Black Flag, at least...I haven't done the Rogue version, but I'm assuming that it'd be similar...Probably...

Sooooo...No, you can't level up the ships you have...You have to sail yer ship into the sections marked as "Hard" or "Very hard" and take on the higher level Frigates and Man-o-Wars...Add them to your mini-game fleet by scuttling some of the ones you already have there...This gives you the higher capacity ships you need for many of the later missions...

The best way to get the best/fastest/highest capacity ships is to brace yourself, head into the Easy areas and take on many many smaller ships, raising your wanted level until the Hunters send out their top ships - The Frigate and Man-o-War combo...Shoot them with the Mortars from afar, just to soften them up...Then have-at-them!!...A-HAA!!...Not too hard to do if the Jackdaw (or presumably, The Morrigan) is upgraded enough...But if you do this in the Easy waters, you're unlikely to get hammered by nearby higher-level ships on patrol...

Hope this helps...

RA503
11-24-2014, 01:03 AM
Thanks,another way I discover now is that talking in some taverns unlock ship location,thanks.