PDA

View Full Version : A question about Initiates.

EVA Spartan 317
11-23-2014, 12:18 PM
Hi everyone!

I have a question regarding AC Initiates. Is your progress linked only to your Uplay account or does it need the Xbox Live/PSN profile?

I had an Xbox Live profile for which I have completed all the Assassin's Creed games and achieved 100% for some of them. I have reached a rank around 9-10 in Initiates. Then I made a new separate profile for Xbox One and linked it to my Uplay account. Now after the pacth for Initiates server I have schyncronized my Uplay account to Initiates and it granted me 2000XP for each game for completing the story. That was Ok, but when I went to my badges it only granted me two, one for completing Revelations and the other one for completing III. Also there was no XP for Freedom Cry which I have completed 100%. And when I went to the XP breakdown it said there was no game data for any of the games. Why did I get the XP if there is no game data?

Is it still that buggy after the patch or I have confused the servers with my Xbox Live profile change?

Dragula
11-23-2014, 12:36 PM
short answer... its screwed,

ive played and completed all assassins creed games on the main consoles (ps and xbox) and mine says no data, there was a news post before saying all that data isnt lost but its taking them a long time to get initiates sorted it seems, im hoping its not going to need me to resync all those games because like most people i dont have any of them anymore

EVA Spartan 317
11-23-2014, 07:52 PM
Well, that sucks! I hope they will fix it as soon as possible!

JCar4327
11-23-2014, 09:30 PM
My only problem with Initiates so far is that I am not getting the xp for having 100% on the ACII and ACIV multiplayer challenges. I got only 70 of 2500 for reaching level 55 on ACIV and 0 of 2500 for playing 50 sessions in ACII. Anyone else having this issue?

ERICATHERINE
11-23-2014, 09:37 PM
My only problem with Initiates so far is that I am not getting the xp for having 100% on the ACII and ACIV multiplayer challenges. I got only 70 of 2500 for reaching level 55 on ACIV and 0 of 2500 for playing 50 sessions in ACII. Anyone else having this issue?

Ac ii do not have multiplayer. With the sessions you're talking about, I think you mean brotherhood.

JCar4327
11-24-2014, 06:06 PM
You are right. It is for Brotherhood. I was looking at it being for the second game, but forgot that AC1 does not work with Uplay. Thanks for the catch.

ERICATHERINE
11-24-2014, 10:51 PM
You are right. It is for Brotherhood. I was looking at it being for the second game, but forgot that AC1 does not work with Uplay. Thanks for the catch.

you're welcome. ^-^