PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading skills in Unity (PS4)

ShaideCa
11-23-2014, 11:28 AM
I'm playing Unity on a PS4, and i'm not very far into it, but one ofthe missions is informing me that it might e too difficult, and suggests I upgrade my skils or equipment. How do I upgrade either? As far as I know, there wasnt any kind of system message explaining it, and I didn't see anything in the options menu...please advise?

rrebe
11-23-2014, 11:46 AM
Click your controller's options button -> character customization. To buy new skills go to Skills and for gear and equipment go to Gear loadout. There you can see how much each item costs to buy or upgrade (check your currency situation in the upper left corner to see if you can afford them)

Steelray25
11-23-2014, 11:52 AM
What he said.

Also, don't get too hung up over "it might be too difficult."

I did all of the cafe missions immediately. Even the 5 star one when my gear only rated out at 3. (Gotta get that money rolling in ;))

The last one would have been impossible in my gear, but I found that guile, patience, and picking your battles works well. Get into a brawl, and yeah, you're probably going to die horribly. But then, you're an assassin. Act like one. ;)

Not saying every "hard" mission can be done that way. But some can. And gearing up is fairly quick and easy. Play some co-op if you can. Lots of overgeared players doing them now for bonus points, achis, whatever. Might get you some upgrades cheap, and some extra assassin points won't hurt either.

RobertMcSassin
11-23-2014, 12:39 PM
And running away...Running away is our frieeeend... :D ...

What he and he said...

I did that last five-diamond Cafe mission easily enough with three diamond gear also...I may only be three diamond because I've got that top buy-able sword to be honest...Was very much easier than I was expecting really...

Although, are you able to buy skills with Real money/Helix credits?...I thought you could only upgrade skills by getting sync points in the solo campaign or co-op missions...