PDA

View Full Version : initiates does not display correctly

Yui_kira
11-23-2014, 02:16 AM
When i open the initiates in the unity game or login through the browser i can't see my level. The web is blank execpt my name.The profile is also blank.Please fix that,thanks.

Yui_kira
11-23-2014, 12:15 PM
When i open the initiates in the unity game or login through the browser i can't see my level. The web is blank execpt my name.The profile is also blank.Please fix that,thanks. still blank

Yui_kira
11-24-2014, 03:01 PM
anyone there?

YazX_
11-24-2014, 03:50 PM
It works fine here, Please try a different browser or clear History/cookies for initiates website, and if you have any adblocker or content filtering softwares, please add initiates to safe list or just disable them.

JAC072
11-24-2014, 10:09 PM
It's what has been happening from the start. If you just started the game recently it might take a few days for your initiates account to synchronize with your AC games. Mine was at 0 for about a week, then for a couple of days or so it has been at level 3, and according to Ubisoft it is going to take a few more days for it to synchronize completely. Also, the synchronization will not be the same for everybody. It might take longer for some people's account to be fully synchronized to initiates.

Just make sure that every time you login you open up your initiates account in game. This will help you synchronize faster, according to what Ubisoft has stated.