PDA

View Full Version : (NO SPOILERS) Unity Achievement Glitch... Please help :(

TehJohn69
11-23-2014, 01:57 AM
I need help guys. I had no access to an Internet connection yesterday while playing Assassins Creed: Unity and done quite a few story missions. In fact, I finished sequence 7 and 8.
Now I know achievements aren't unlocked when you haven't got an Internet connection, but I'm fairly certain that they're meant to pop when you sign into xbox live again. However, this was not the case this time :( The achievements are still locked for sequence 7 and 8 but I unlocked sequence 9 tonight when I was playing. I've tried everything to get the achievements to pop, even went and replayed the last mission in both sequences, but still nothing :(

Would you guys have any idea how to fix this? Or at very least, make the achievements pop? :( It's bugging me as I'm a perfectionist in Ubisoft games, and don't fancy restarting another campaign just to unlock two achievements which are quite far into the game :/

Thanks in advance <3

NekoKera
11-23-2014, 04:35 AM
When you finished replaying both sequences did you just skip the cut-scenes or did you let the whole thing play out? I noticed when the achievement for Sequence 9 didn't unlock for me, playing the last memory and letting everything play out seemed to help. Also, there could have been a short down-time on Xbox Live's end so trying again may help.

If all else fails, just wait. Seriously. There were about 5 achievements that didn't unlock for me in Unity and I didn't even notice. Went off to play Child of Light and Dragon Age Inquisition and in the middle of those games Assassin's Creed Unity achievements starting unlocking. It's really strange, but I think it's just Xbox Live's way of trying to upload your achievement progress to their servers when there is brief downtime or when you play offline. Also, check your Achievement app and look at the progress. Obviously because they are story achievements they should stay at 0% but sometimes this can give the app a good kick to send info. Best of luck unlocking those. :)

TehJohn69
11-24-2014, 11:29 PM
Update: I do appreciate your comment buddy, and have no tried all of your suggestions, but still nothing :( It's been 4 days since I've done the sequences and still no achievements. I'm beginning to think I'm going to have to do a second play through to those points to get those two achievements when I'm trying to perfect the game :/

EduKzk8000
11-25-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm having problems with the exact same achievements. I have done those two sequences on launch day, so by now it's been 14 days and no change :/

TehJohn69
11-27-2014, 11:16 PM
Sequence 10 has now joined the locked achievements list, despite having finished it :/

ozzibattler
11-29-2014, 10:51 AM
Hi, I started playing AC: Unity on release day and have had the same problem with achievements not unlocking. I have not received the achievement for the Prologue, Sequence 1, Sequence 2. I have though for Sequence 3 and 4. I have stopped playing the game since I don't want to play anymore without getting those achievements. I have replayed the Sequences in question and does not unlock the achievements. It has been 2 weeks now, so past that 'up to 72 hours' it can take for achievements to unlock. I wonder if there is anything that can be done?

EduKzk8000
11-30-2014, 10:12 PM
I've managed to unlock sequence 8 achievement by replaying it's mission but didn't have the same luck with sequence 7. Almost giving up on 100%

C0DD3N
01-22-2015, 09:26 AM
i got a problem with one achievemnet, the fraternite one. complete the co-op and heist mission atleast once... yeaa done that multiple times, still doesnt unlocked, and yes its been since dead kings dlc came out. even posted under myquestion page, no answers from the ubisoft supports:(
does anyone have any ideas on how to unlock this pain in my as

JanslashedU
01-22-2015, 11:23 AM
I need help guys. I had no access to an Internet connection yesterday while playing Assassins Creed: Unity and done quite a few story missions. In fact, I finished sequence 7 and 8.
Now I know achievements aren't unlocked when you haven't got an Internet connection, but I'm fairly certain that they're meant to pop when you sign into xbox live again. However, this was not the case this time :( The achievements are still locked for sequence 7 and 8 but I unlocked sequence 9 tonight when I was playing. I've tried everything to get the achievements to pop, even went and replayed the last mission in both sequences, but still nothing :(

Would you guys have any idea how to fix this? Or at very least, make the achievements pop? :( It's bugging me as I'm a perfectionist in Ubisoft games, and don't fancy restarting another campaign just to unlock two achievements which are quite far into the game :/

Thanks in advance <3

Hello,

I’m sure that the complaint(s) I have are the same as everyone else I’ve seen on forums.

“No unlocks possible, received outfits not available, bought items that have to be bought over and over again
Extra weapons which I’ve bought at for 2,99 euro’s not unlockable , DLC Dead Kings same problems.
Companion app which is not able to connect to PS4 etc, etc..”

The problem that I have with all of this , is that it costed me (in game F 1.2 mil , 160.000 Credo,)
In real Money, 2,99 euro for extra weapons pack, 29,98 euro for Helix packs (upgrade for weapons which are to be bought again or not possible to unlock again)
6,99 for the latest extra Paris stories (not working and no weapons) lot of game hours of course and not be able to finish
the game 100%, because that’s always the goal.

Im not looking for an answer that everyone else gets, “we’re working on it” or “delete everything and start over again”
And every other advice that’s not working (seen in forums by comments)

For Everyone in the world who play’s this game: The easiest way out for you Developers of this game, would be an upgrade with software that all the items will be opened
and because you probably won’t lose money, that the upgrades still have to be earned or bought trough Helix pack’s.

For me personally, I would get a refund of the money and time I’ve spend, or give me a coupon for the next Assassins Creed Victory
and then for the most ultimate edition.

I’m willing to give it a try for the next episode , but if that one has the same problems, I can predict that that would be the end of
This fantastic game.

Please help us (me) out here.

arziman
03-14-2015, 05:13 AM
I have the same problem with Fraternité achievement in Xbox One. I completed both the coop mission and the heist, but didnt unlock although I check 100% progression in Franciade's coop missions. I repeated the missions solo, reinstalled the DLC... but no results. I CONFIRM that I hadnt any connection issues because I was playing online with a friend and he unlocked the achievement correctly. Please, Im trying 100% completion and I ask for a fix for this!!!

EDIT: This morning I checked the achievement and... was unlocked!! Not sure if the reason was this, but yesterday did power cycle (Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds).

Try it! I hope this is the solution ^^

Jonwolf1 Qc
11-12-2015, 11:50 PM
Anyone manage to have the sequence 7 achivement unlock ? Im still looking dor that.