PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Legendary rank and 0x600001 error.

THEVERSACEKING
11-22-2014, 09:40 PM
Hey mates, can u tell me, why i have legendary rank, if i did play only 2 hours in ACU? That's kinda mess up. Second issue i have with online playing. I cant do anything, but Iniciate or my brotherhood page. but if i want to play online, it searching server for me for so long time and cant find it. What about the clan page? Nothing 0x600001 error, thats all. Can u tell me, it's that a problem of my PC or connection, or game/Ubisoft.

Xazbot2
11-23-2014, 04:20 PM
Hey mates, can u tell me, why i have legendary rank, if i did play only 2 hours in ACU? That's kinda mess up. Second issue i have with online playing. I cant do anything, but Iniciate or my brotherhood page. but if i want to play online, it searching server for me for so long time and cant find it. What about the clan page? Nothing 0x600001 error, thats all. Can u tell me, it's that a problem of my PC or connection, or game/Ubisoft.

Same bug here. PLZ help

Leoxxar
11-23-2014, 04:43 PM
I posted the workaround I use while waiting for a fix from Ubisofts side in another thread:

A workaround that works 100% of the time for me is:

1. Disconnect your computers wlan
2. Connect a smartphone to your computer via USB
3. Go to your phones options and activate USB-Tethering (under network/internet options probably)
4. Wait for your computer to connect
5. Start game (only then, not before)

Your phone should be connected to your wlan obviously.
With this I don't get the error, though your outcome could be different of course.
Hopefully this helps someone. Good luck.

THEVERSACEKING
11-24-2014, 07:13 PM
I posted the workaround I use while waiting for a fix from Ubisofts side in another thread:
A workaround that works 100% of the time for me is:

1. Disconnect your computers wlan
2. Connect a smartphone to your computer via USB
3. Go to your phones options and activate USB-Tethering (under network/internet options probably)
4. Wait for your computer to connect
5. Start game (only then, not before)

Your phone should be connected to your wlan obviously.
With this I don't get the error, though your outcome could be different of course.
Hopefully this helps someone. Good luck.

I will try this fo sure. But what can u tell me about my rank?

karelmikie3
11-24-2014, 09:53 PM
I will try this fo sure. But what can u tell me about my rank?

you only have that temp when you're not connected to online

THEVERSACEKING
11-24-2014, 11:17 PM
you only have that temp when you're not connected to online

Thanks for the info. But it's weird, cuz im well connected with the internet. But wat about that 0x6000000001 error? It's something wrong with my game, PC or its just a Ubisoft thing?

bustin-ya
11-25-2014, 02:26 AM

Really? Why would I need to hook my PHONE to anything to run this game correctly. Seems *** Absurd to me.
This game has more crap wrong than any of the other games I've ever played combined. This game was no ways near ready
to be launched. Shame on them. This game should cause them to lose a bunch of customers. Dang shame as I really like the
other titles and never had an issue with any of them. This one is just pitiful. Nothing is this game is running right.

BladeUK606
11-25-2014, 05:39 PM

Have you made sure the following ports are being forwarded correctly:
Assassin's Creed: Unity Co-op ports

TCP: 80, 443
UDP: 3074

Uplay Launcher

TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 14000, 14008

Easiest way to check if it is a port issue is to put your PC in a DMZ on your router to test - I do not recommend this a long term fix as this could harm your computer from unwanted attacks - but it's the easiest way to check if it is a port issue.

Also there has been fixes through windows firewall, do this by deleting AC:Unity in the firewall rules, and then run the game, a prompt will load up asking if you should allow access for this program, and then click CANCEL, this has worked for some people.

Hope this helps and you can find out the issue

THEVERSACEKING
11-25-2014, 07:26 PM
Have you made sure the following ports are being forwarded correctly:
Assassin's Creed: Unity Co-op ports

TCP: 80, 443
UDP: 3074

Uplay Launcher

TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 14000, 14008

Easiest way to check if it is a port issue is to put your PC in a DMZ on your router to test - I do not recommend this a long term fix as this could harm your computer from unwanted attacks - but it's the easiest way to check if it is a port issue.

Also there has been fixes through windows firewall, do this by deleting AC:Unity in the firewall rules, and then run the game, a prompt will load up asking if you should allow access for this program, and then click CANCEL, this has worked for some people.

Hope this helps and you can find out the issue

So..

How can i check if ive got port issue?
How can i put ports for the game and launcher? If i can do this by 92.168.0.1, so i cant do this, becouse ive got router from ISP and i cant enter this site, i just havent username and password.
How I can delete firewall rules? If its a "host" file, then i have done that and nothing's happened.

BladeUK606
11-25-2014, 09:42 PM
So..

How can i check if ive got port issue?
How can i put ports for the game and launcher? If i can do this by 92.168.0.1, so i cant do this, becouse ive got router from ISP and i cant enter this site, i just havent username and password.
How I can delete firewall rules? If its a "host" file, then i have done that and nothing's happened.

For points one and two You need access to your router/modem, as you have said you do not have your username or password, you can't do it. Try contacting your ISP for them, they should come with a default user/password combination.

To delete your firewall rules (using standard Windows Firewall) goto: Control Panel>Windows Firewall>Allow a program or feature through Windows firewall, then scroll down to AC Unity and remove using the remove button (NB: This button will not become active until the Change Settings button is pressed at the top right of the screen), this has then removed the firewall rule

THEVERSACEKING
11-25-2014, 11:50 PM
For points one and two You need access to your router/modem, as you have said you do not have your username or password, you can't do it. Try contacting your ISP for them, they should come with a default user/password combination.

To delete your firewall rules (using standard Windows Firewall) goto: Control Panel>Windows Firewall>Allow a program or feature through Windows firewall, then scroll down to AC Unity and remove using the remove button (NB: This button will not become active until the Change Settings button is pressed at the top right of the screen), this has then removed the firewall rule

Thanks for advices, tip with wthe firewall think didnt work. I will call to my ISP tommorow. We'll see. I think we must wait for a patch.