PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed Unity Glichs/Bugs that needs to be FIX

deep.neogy
11-22-2014, 06:44 PM
I am unable to play this game (Assassin Creed Unity for PC) because my character ARNO is getting stuck in most of the time..The game controls,camera controls,and the movement of Arno are also not smooth.

The controls and the movement of the characters were far more smooth and better in Assassin Creed 3 & Assassin Creed IV Black Flag that Assassin Creed Unity.

I am really looking for Patch 3 for PC that would solve all these problems and make the game more better the other Assassin Creed games.
Assassin Creed Unity supposed to be next generation game which means far more better that previous Assassin Creed games.

My Own deatH
11-22-2014, 07:54 PM
I am unable to play this game (Assassin Creed Unity for PC) because my character ARNO is getting stuck in most of the time..The game controls,camera controls,and the movement of Arno are also not smooth.

The controls and the movement of the characters were far more smooth and better in Assassin Creed 3 & Assassin Creed IV Black Flag that Assassin Creed Unity.

I am really looking for Patch 3 for PC that would solve all these problems and make the game more better the other Assassin Creed games.
Assassin Creed Unity supposed to be next generation game which means far more better that previous Assassin Creed games.

Here's a little guide I made to fix some issues of the game :) It can't fix the bugs sadly, but it makes all just smoother! Hope it'll help!

http://youtu.be/wj5UcDGbfrI?list=UU33GSuQ6OgWcgXFAEaHV6_Q