PDA

View Full Version : Can't find two Paris Stories missions: "Tapestry Thief" and "Carmelite Nun"

Djostikkman
11-22-2014, 01:39 PM
Hi, assassin's. I completely did all theatre missions, murder mysteries, coop-quests, and almost all paris stories, except two of them: "Tapestry Thief" and "Carmelite Nun". They are in my "progress board", but I can't find them. Please, help, I need this two missions :nonchalance:

Chook1980
11-22-2014, 02:41 PM
Tapestry thief is in the Saint-Marcel district and Carmelite Nuns was in Sorbonne i believe

Pr0metheus 1962
11-22-2014, 02:43 PM
Some of the missions are invisible until you actually find them yourself. I haven't found the Carmelite Nun mission either, but I'm guessing it will be found near a Carmelite church somewhere. You could search the Animus database for that and then go check it out in person and see if something shows up.

Sorry that may not be much help, but no one else has answered so maybe it'll give you at least something to go on.

[edit] Oops, never mind - someone did answer.

Djostikkman
11-22-2014, 09:14 PM
Some of the missions are invisible until you actually find them yourself. I haven't found the Carmelite Nun mission either, but I'm guessing it will be found near a Carmelite church somewhere. You could search the Animus database for that and then go check it out in person and see if something shows up.

Sorry that may not be much help, but no one else has answered so maybe it'll give you at least something to go on.

[edit] Oops, never mind - someone did answer.

Thanks, I'm going to seek this damn missions

Pr0metheus 1962
12-01-2014, 10:18 PM
I'm still looking for these two missions - they're my last too as well.

RobertMcSassin
12-02-2014, 04:29 AM
Tapestry Thief is up on a raised garden-y bit in the bottom right corner, with one of them unclimbable walls...I'm pretty sure I had to get onto a nearby building and then leap to it...Though, that may just have been me... :o ...There's a gazebo, I seem to remember, with a c***ade on it...Ah, don't we all love them...

And Carmellite Nuns is in the left hand point of Sorbonne near to where it meets the other districts...There is, indeed, a church nearby...

Pr0metheus 1962
12-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Tapestry Thief is up on a raised garden-y bit in the bottom right corner, with one of them unclimbable walls...I'm pretty sure I had to get onto a nearby building and then leap to it...Though, that may just have been me... :o ...There's a gazebo, I seem to remember, with a c***ade on it...Ah, don't we all love them...

And Carmellite Nuns is in the left hand point of Sorbonne near to where it meets the other districts...There is, indeed, a church nearby...

Yaaaay! Thank you.