PDA

View Full Version : Synchronisation between Companion and AC:U when you delete save in AC:U

Berol1991
11-22-2014, 01:35 PM
How it will be? We will just recieved all things unlocked in Companion? And all Asassins/glyph puzzles will remain unlocked as when synchronised to previouse AC:U save? Or it will relock?

behindtimes
11-22-2014, 03:26 PM
How it will be? We will just recieved all things unlocked in Companion? And all Asassins/glyph puzzles will remain unlocked as when synchronised to previouse AC:U save? Or it will relock?

The companion isn't too well synchronized with the game. I've had games where the companion states I have blue chests to open after I've already opened them in game (e.g. when the Companion resets. DON'T EVER QUIT THE APP, as every time I've tried, the companion data reset, and it's not fun having to waste another 100+ hours on stuff you've already unlocked). And when replacing the save, I've had the companion not update appropriately.

Berol1991
11-22-2014, 03:54 PM
Right. For me it didn't reset completly, but reset timers in mission I sent (once I made 24 hour thing 3 days). But it's not answer for my question. I asked what if I delete svae in AC:U and synchronise new save with Companion. Did I recieve all companion chests unlocked b4 creating new save in AC:U? Loose all progress in Companion? Block everything forever as it will be already unlocked in Companion,but never in new save?