PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Pistol and Rifle?

Avengeri32
11-22-2014, 05:09 AM
Is there any difference between the two weapons in terms of gunplay? i know the rifle can double as a heavy weapon. but that isnt a huge difference at all in any way. is there anything else? I dont think the ranges are different, so i dont see why i should get a rifle at all.

LoyalACFan
11-22-2014, 05:51 AM
I think the rifle ranges actually are a little longer. But yeah, rifles actually kind of suck since you can't carry a multi-shot pistol with them. You just have the one long gun that can only fire 1-2 shots before reloading.

Although the move you can do where you quickfire the rifle while sprinting and Arno slides on his knees while shooting before returning seamlessly to a sprint is pretty freaking badass, I must admit.

Aphex_Tim
11-22-2014, 07:55 AM
Although the move you can do where you quickfire the rifle while sprinting and Arno slides on his knees while shooting before returning seamlessly to a sprint is pretty freaking badass, I must admit.

I was cheering at my screen when I 'accidentally' did that for the first time! I wanted to save a citizen from a criminal before he got killed; I felt so incredibly badass when sliding around the corner, quickfiring the criminal in the face, then walking off like a boss.